These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, March 24, 2007

TRES IMPORTANTE

From: rebort guyee - rebortguyee02@yahoo.com

Urgent Attention Please,

I know that this proposal might be a surprise to you
but do consider it as an emergency.

In a nutshell,I am mr.rebort guyee, 30 years old man
from the republic of COTE D'VIORE in west Africa,now seeking for refugee in a naboring country called GHANA in (WEAST AFRICA)
under UNITED NATION'S (UNHCR).

I got your contact from chambers of commerce here in ghana for a possible business transaction.

My (late) father patrick guyee was the personal assistance to GENERAL fred aller the former militry ruler of COTE D'IVOIRE. But he was killed along side with his military aides on the 19th SEPT 2002 during the the civil on aroad side attack,and they killed his wife and kid in the car but me and my sister soni were saved by the united nations and was takening to a refrege camp in a naboring country called ghana between the goverment and the rebels that have now engulfed the whole country, and all our properties was totally destroyed.

However, after his death, I managed to escape with very important documents which covers my father's deposition of (US$480.6Milion)was secretly deposite by my late father in a local bank in europ which my name appears as the next of kin.

Meanwhile, still residing here as a refugee under the UNITED NATIONS COUNCIL FOR REFUGEES, i am saddled with the problem of securing a trust worthy foriegn personality to help me transfer the (US$480.6Million)from the bank to his possession pending my arrival to meet with him for proper business investments.

I need this to be done urgently because of the treats that i am facing from my family members here who are treatening me with death seeking to kill me now where this funds was deposited in other to lay claim on it and to reap from where they did not sow.

Furthermore,on your wish you can contact the european bank for confirmation and i will issue a letter of authorisation on your name,that will enable the bank to deal directly with you on my behalf.

I am giving you this offer as mentioned with every confidence on your acceptance to assist me retreive the funds from the european bank.

Conclusively,i want you to send me a reply immediately indicating your willingness to assist me as soon as you recieve this proposal.

I am waiting for your urgent reply and call ayn time from now.
Tell:00233249240208
Until then,i remain with the best regards.
mr. rebort guyee

---------------------------------
Be a PS3 game guru.
Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at Yahoo! Games