These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, March 24, 2007

JOYCE

From: JOYCE ZUMA - jyzuma2@yahoo.com

My Dear,
I am MRS JOYCE ZUMA, Head of Files/Records Department in the African
Development Bank, Cotonou, Benin Republic in West Africa.
Going through the files and records in my department I observed an
abandoned sum of 35 Million (Thirty five million United States
Dollars) belonging to a German business magnate and property
consultant, Late Andreas Schranner. The late Mr Schranner died in a
plane crash on Monday, 31st July, 2000 alongside his family members.
The BBC website: Refers:http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm
I also observed that since his sudden death the bank has made frantic
efforts to locate his relations, but all attempts failed. To avoid the
board of directors taking advantage of the funds, my collegues and I
conceived the idea of contacting you, based on the good recommendation
given to me by a friend who works with the chamber of commerce and
industries here. We need your unflinching support and cooperation to
have the funds transferred to your nominated bank account.
The money will be shared on a ratio of 20% to you and the rest for my
colleagues and I.Having done a thorough feasibility study on how to
perfect the transfer of the funds to your bank account, your role
shall be to send an application for claim of the funds to the bank as
a next of kin or business partner to the late Andreas Schranner. I
also would require your contact address, telephone and fax numbers for
easy communication. Please, rest assured that the business is 100%
risk free.
I look forward to receiving your urgent response.
TELEPHONE: 00229 97 721 813
Best wishes,
Mrs JOYCE ZUMA