These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, April 21, 2007

Alexander

From: Ben - contactbenobi@yahoo.es

Hello,I am Barr Ben Obi Esq., the personal attorney to Mrs. Marie Alexander,herein referred to as my client,who used to work with Conoil Plc.My client and his entire family were involved in a plane crash on while flying to New York.I am particularly interested in securing the funds lodged with Finance Firm,The sum of USD16.8M Dollars.This is because the said Bank has issued a notice to me, unequivocally instructing me to produce the Next of kin/Beneficiary to the said account within the next (10) ten official working days,or have the account confiscated. Considering my lack of success in my bid to locate his relatives for over two years,I solicit your consent to enable me produce you as the Next of Kin to the deceased,since you both bear the same last name.The funds will then be transferred to you as the beneficiary and shared according to a proposed sharing pattern/ratio of 60:40.I will provide the necessary,legally obtained documents to back up any claim we make regarding
this process.Best regards,Ben Obi ESQ.

_______________________________________________
Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com
The most personalized portal on the Web