These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, April 21, 2007

ASSISTANCE AND CONFIDENCIAL BUSINESS PROPOSAL

From: AHMED SESE SEIKO - ahmed_seseseiko2007@yahoo.co.uk

FROM: AHMED SESE SEIKO
PHONE NUMBER (008821655588217)
Email: ahmed_seseseiko2007@yahoo.co.uk
MY Dearest one
I am Ahmed from Democratic Republic of Congo. I am the son of late Mara motto Sese Seiko, the former Central Bank Governor, during the regime of his immediate senior brother, late president Mobutu Sese Seiko of Zaire. I got your contact from a businessman who do business between your country and mine who told me to have trust doing business or investment with you,but i didnot tell him why i needed foriegn partner.
During the time of war in my country when the present government, controlled by President Laurent Kabila, who sent my uncle away from the presidential seat, and my father was shot by the rebels,before he died,he manage to give me a certificate of deposite which he made in Ghana that worth 12.5,000,000 million dollars,The security company don't know the content of the box, they believe that it is African artefact. As contained in trunk box.and as registered,belonging to his business partner abroad,before the war broke out.
I have contacted the Security Company to confirm the deposit and to establish ownership.Hoping you will respond to my mail to assist me in investing this money, because I am totally ignorant of investment and I was in school when the war broke out in my country.For your assistance and co-operation, I have decided to give to you,
15% of the total sum involved and 5% mapped out for any miscellaneous
expenses that we might incur during the process of transferring this money
to your country.
Moreover, it is risk free in the sense that I have taken proper care of
all the formalities regarding to this transaction. I am presently 26
years of age and should not be expected to withdraw this fund from the
security company where it was deposited for safekeeping till I am convinced
that you can accommodate the money. Items on the things I want are:
1. Helping me to bank the money in a safe account.
(2) Help me to get residential papers and giving me directions as to
what to invest
3. Please reply me on this email address (ahmed_seseseiko2007@yahoo.co.uk
as soon as you receive my message to enable me finalize with the
security company,and to arrange for diplomatic service for delivery
Best regards,
AHMED SESE SEIKO