These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, April 21, 2007

Assistance

From: micheal_ado@yaho - micheal231@eyou.com

Greetings to you sir.
My name is Mr.MICHEAL ADDO, Chief Operation Officer, Gold Cast Securities (GH) Ltd one of the famous financial security company in Ghana. I have this confidential business at hand and I need your assistance at this point to complete this business to ensure safety. Four years ago a foreign mining investor Mr. James Cornell deposited two consignment boxes 0f USD $45 Million and 450kg gold dust in our company under my care. After a period of seven month it was reported by his employers, the Ghanaian Mining Corporation that, he died on automobile accident.
Since then, we have sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply. Upon maturity, we sent a reminder and finally whereby, till date we have not heard anything from his relatives. According to the rules and regulation covering our institution, at the expiration of 5 (five) years, the consignments will be reverted to the Ghana Government for Safe Keeping HouseCorpswatch department. Since no body has come up to claim this consignments till date and every thing in the company are under my control, I have successfully moved out the consignments boxes to London for safe keeping with a different security company before it finally complete five years expiration and be reverted to Government. Therefore, I want you to stand in as the next of kin to late Mr. James Cornell and receive this consignment in London as the sole beneficiary to the consignments for the benefit of two of us and keep it safe under your custody till I come over and meet with you for embossment.
Right now I have every thing in my position; therefore you do not need to be afraid or worry about any thing because already I have put everything in a perfect position which I am giving you 100% confidence and assurance in this transaction that you will never regret doing business with me. All that I need from you is your trust and honesty that you will not betray me once you receive this consignment.
Soon as I have your interest all the documents will be made available in your favor as the new beneficiary to enable you receive the consignment in London or your country. Please kindly indicate your interest as soon as possible so that we can proceed.
your response should come to my private mail micheal_ado@yahoo.com I
await your prompt response.
Best regards
MICHEAL ADDO

--Íâ¹ú»õÒ²³¬±ãÒË!
--http://freemail2.eyou.com/sys_sig.php?url=aHR0cDovL2V5b3VhZnAuYWxseWVzLmNvbS9tYWluL2FkZmNsaWNrP2RiPWV5b3VhZnAmYmlkPTk1LDgxLDMmY2lkPTczLDksMSZzaWQ9MTY4JmFkdmlkPTQmY2FtaWQ9NCZzaG93PWlnbm9yZSZ1cmw9aHR0cDovL2FkZmFybS5tZWRpYXBsZXguY29tL2FkL2NrLzQwODAtMjI5MDMtOTQ5OS0wP2FpZD1leW91O3RleHQ7MTAzJm1wcm89aHR0cDovL3BhZ2VzLmViYXkuY29tLmNuL3dvcmxkYnV5L3VzYS5odG1s

--http://sms.eyou.com