These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, April 21, 2007

Re:funds mangement......meyer

From: bala abdul - bala_abdul@graffiti.net

United Bank for Africa plc,
145 B road street,
Lagos,
Nigeria.
email:bala_abdul@graffiti.net

20th April. 2007.


Dear Friend,

I am Mr Bala Abdul of United Bank For Africa Plc(UBA), I the Personal
Account /Manager to Mr. Ambrozy Meyer a foreigner, who was a consultant to
oil companies in Nigeria. On the 21st of April 2001,Mr. Mr. Ambrozy Meyer
was involved in a auto mobile accident.Unfortunately all occupants of the
vehicle lost their lives. Since then I have made several enquiries to see if
I can locate any of Mr. Meyer extended relative to come forward and claim
this money,but this had all the while proved unsuccessful.
After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to see if i can locate
any member of his family but to no avail, hence I contacted you. I have
contacted you to assist in receiving the money left behind by Mr. Ambrozy
Meyer before it is confiscated or declared unserviceable by our bank, United
Bank for Africa(UBA) Plc.
Mr. Ambrozy Meyer when he was alive lodged some huge deposits, valued at $
18.5 million dollars. With our bank and now the bank have mandated me as
his Account Officer/Manager to provide his next of kin or they will have the
account confiscated within two weeks official working days.
Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 3 years
now, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin to Mr. Ambrozy
Meyer so that the proceeds of this account valued at $18.5 million USD can
be paid to you, and then you and I can share the money 50% to me and 45% to
you and 5% for expensis that may acruie as in course of this transaction.
All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this deal
through.I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate
arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. If you are
capable of putting your time and efforts towards the actualization of this
transaction, kindly reach me and let us work together to achieved great
result. Please have every second thought and be sure if you are interested
before you contacting me, dont just contact me because of the amount
involved but please only do so if you know you are genuinely interested and
willing to give it the required commitment for the good of us all.Have a
very wonderful day.

Yours truly,

Mr Bala Abdul.
Account Officer/Manager,
United Bank for Africa plc,(UBA).
email:bala_abdul@graffiti.net

_________________________________________________________________
Interest Rates NEAR 39yr LOWS! $430,000 Mortgage for $1,299/mo - Calculate
new payment
http://www.lowermybills.com/lre/index.jsp?sourceid=lmb-9632-19132&moid=14888