These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, April 22, 2007

ATTENTION NEEDED

From: MR, ALI AHMED - ali_amed23@yahoo.no

FROM DESK OF MR. ALI AHMED
DEAREST FRIEND
I MR.ALI AHMED.
an account supervisory officer in a National bank.
My duty involves administrative documentation of all daily deposits
in the bank.I send this mail to seek your participation in this monetary project that would be of mutual benefit to both of us.
In the course of one of my daily routines, I discovered documents of a secret account called (Fixed Income Investment Banking Account) for
5years worth OF (fourty five Million U.S Dollars) belonging to
one of our Late customer Mr.George Raymond an American businessman
killed in Iraq in 2004. Most astunning of my discovery was that,
all records bear no next of kin, no member of Mr. George Raymond family knows about the deposit, so that is why i contacting you for the claimning of the fund.

This revelation is only known to me. Now, I seek your collaboration
to act as Next of Kin of late Mr. George Raymond to claim the funds and move them into Foreign Account for investments. I know that you have an experience about investments, that is why I have come to you
for your assistance and guidiance to direct me in every aspect on
this transaction.We shall split the cash between us in a ratio that
would be negotiated between us upon confirmation of the funds in your
account.

Please note that by virtue of my position in the bank,I have worked
out the perfect modality as well as I shall provide the relevant information/documents for the successful claim and transfer of the funds to any account provided by you Be rest assured that,
this project involve no risk Upon the receipt of acceptance.
I shall furnish you with due process of concluding this transaction without any delay.

Waiting for your positive response.
Best regards,
Mr, Ali ahmed