These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, April 22, 2007

Hello From Jude

From: Jude Omor - jude_omor24@mail.com

Hello.
May I at this point first apologize for this unsolicited mail, i got your
contacts from a reliable source .Please forgive my indignation if it may
have offended you without your prior-consent.I am JUDE OMOR a Sierra-Leone
by national but presently living in Ghana .I am based here in the Accra
Refugee camp.My father,the (late John A Omor) was a paramount chief in our
local.Village.This village was very rich in diamonds,columbium and
Tantalum.The latter being a base metal for the production of Tantalize used
cell phone and computers.Anyway by virtue of my father's position as a
chief,whose administration overseas the collection of royalties on all
Mineral lands within his jurist ration.Sadly however my father was accused
of embezzlement and murdered by the rebels during the insurgency in
President Paul Koromah's Government.

That was when i ran for my dear life to Ghana and sought shelter at as
refugees. i came to Ghana with some variable items, as i was going through
most of our family pictures that was where i found some documents indicating
that my late father has kept an amount of US Dallas 28 Million in a private
security company here in Ghana i was fill with joy but At the moment I can
not claim the money because of my status and no body with believe me,
because am a refugee i will like to know if you can assist me in claiming
and arrange means for the transfer of the whole amount from Ghana to
Overseas,for a viable investment of your choice.Your assistance will be of
great help to me should you decide to help,because my status dose not permit
me to run an account here and also i might be killed if they see the
documents covering such money in my position.I am worry of contacting any
of my father business partners because I believe that some people had hand
in my father's death,plz get back to me asap so i can send you the documents
if you need prove.


I remain.
Your truly,
Jude Omor

00 233 243 37 40 14

_________________________________________________________________
Exercise your brain! Try Flexicon.
http://games.msn.com/en/flexicon/default.htm?icid=flexicon_hmemailtaglineapril07