These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, April 22, 2007

Lloyds TSB Group plc

From: Mr Jacob Zuma - mrjczuma37@hotmail.com

Lloyds TSB Group plc
25 Gresham Street
London EC2V 7HN
United Kingdom
Email: mrjacobzuma@hotmail.com


It is with great honor and privilege that I was able to capture your
contact from the internet. My Name is Mr. Jacob Zuma, a citizen of South
Africa and a credit officer of the Lloyds TSB Group plc UK. Before the U.S
and Iraqi war our Customer Mr. Landy McBride who is a national of America
and who (in this case I am his accounting officer) was with the Omega Risk
Solutions in Iraq and also an Oil consultant/contractor with the South
African Institute of Mining and Metallurgy made a numbered fixed deposit for
18 calendar months with our bank valued at US$25,000,000.00,(Twenty Five
Million United state Dollars).Upon maturity several notice was sent to him,
even during the war and also a reminder and finally we discovered from his
contract employers that Landy McBride was killed in an attack on their
convey while traveling from one construction sight to another during the
USA-Iraqi War.

The board of directors of my bank adopted a resolution and as the accounting
officer to Landy McBride I was mandated to provide his next of kin for the
payment of this money within 28 working days or forfeit the money to the
bank as an abandoned property. Further investigations revealed that Landy
McBride did not declare any next of kin in his official papers including the
paper work of his bank deposit. And he also confided in me the last time he
was at my office that no one except me knew of his deposit in my bank. So
Twenty Five Million United state Dollars is still lying in my bank and no
one will ever come forward to claim it. What bothers me most is that The
Directors of my bank had planned to invoke the abandoned property decree of
1996 to confiscate the funds after the expiration of the period given to me,
despairing at the point of exhaustiveness but fortunately, I came across
your name. My suggestion to you is that I will like you to stand as the next
of kin to Landy McBride so that you will be able to receive this funds.

However, I seek your consent to present you as the Next of Kin to the
deceased. I have contacted an attorney that will prepare the necessary
document that will back you up as the next of kin to Landy McBride. All I
require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this deal through. I
guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that
will protect you from any breach of law. Be Inform also that we shall share
the funds in the ratio 70% for me and 25% for you, while 5% should be for
Expenses or Tax as your Government may require. Please endeavor to observe
utmost discretion in all matters concerning this issue. I will bring you
into a more detailed picture of this transaction when I hear from you. Your
earliest response to this letter will be appreciated via my private email
address[mrjacobzuma@hotmail.com]

Regards
Mr. Jacob Zuma

_________________________________________________________________
Mortgage rates near historic lows. Refinance $200,000 loan for as low as
$771/month*
https://www2.nextag.com/goto.jsp?product=100000035&url=%2fst.jsp&tm=y&search=mortgage_text_links_88_h27f8&disc=y&vers=689&s=4056&p=5117