These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, April 22, 2007

From anne kouakou

From: linda ogali - anne-kouakou@hotmail.com

Dearest Sir/Madam,

Please pardon me if my mail has startled you, since we don't know each
other. However, I am compelled to deliver this offer to you, to seek your
assistance on a profitable business opportunity that requires a foreign
reliable partner for it to succeed.I had been a female Medical student of
the University of cocody in Abidjan, Ivory Coast, West Africa.But the
political crisis in my country had forced me to withdraw for now. Few years
ago, the Rebels in my country struck our town and killed my parents in one
of their attacks. My late Father, Fredinald Kouakou, being a highly
reputable doctor and politician in my country was a prime target.Fortunately
for me, I was in school in Abidjan when the attack took place.

However, my life is still in danger!Before his death he had a foreign
account here in Côte d'Ivoire up to the sum of $4.5m which he had earlier
confided in me was for the establishment of a medical establishment
oversees, as stated in his will.In my father's will, he specifically made it
clear " THAT I CAN ONLY INHERIT THE MONEY IF IT IS SPECIFICALLY USED FOR THE
PURPOSE HE INTENDED FOR IT TO BE USED! And that is to establish a medical
institute in a foreign country, with the kind assistance of a foreign
medical doctor, or a reliable businessman/woman, clergyman, or
philantropist.He wanted me to practice out of my country because of the
unpredictable and seroius potitical crises.
Accordingly, I intend to invest in your country in the direction that my
father had indicated before his death. This is my reason for writing to you.
If you are willing to assist me please indicate your interest.
OUR PECENTAGE SHARING WOULD BE: 75% FOR THE ESTABLISHMENT OF THE HOSPITAL
ABROAD 20% FOR YOUR SERVICES 5% FOR INTERNATIONAL / LOCAL EXPENCES INCURED.
Please if you have any question, I will be too willing to answer it.
Please treat as confidential! Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Thanks and best regards.
Miss A.Kouakou.

_________________________________________________________________
Testez Windows Live Mail Beta ! http://www.ideas.live.com