These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, April 19, 2007

Attention,your reply is needed in this matter

From: steve_elonsa - steve_elonsa@yahoo.fr

Good day to you my dear friend.

I am Mr.Steve Elonsa the director in charge of Auditing and Accounting
section of Bank of Africa Benin in West Africa,and also a special
account officer of Mr. Abir Mounzer, a Lebanese. He was a Seasoned
Contractor with Benin Cement Company in Benin Republic., who
unfortunately died in the plane crash of Union Transport Africaines
Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin republic on the december 26,2003.

You will read more stories about the crash on visiting this website:
http://www.seacoastonline.com/2003news/12262003/world/67287.htm
http://www.arabicnews.com/ansub/Daily/Day/031226/2003122605.html

Before his death on the 26th December 2003, Mr. Abir Mounzer has a
fixed deposit account with the bank and no other person knows about
this account or any thing concerning it, the account has no other
beneficiary and my investigation proved to me that his supposed next
of kin died along with him in the crash. Since then I have made
several enquiries to locate any of my clients extended relatives, this
has also proved unsuccessful. After these several unsuccessful
attempts, I decided to contact you. I contacted you to assist in
repatriating the money left behind by my client before they get
confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank.

Consequently, Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the
relatives for over 5 months now. I seek your consent to present you
as the next of kin of the deceased so that the proceeds of this
account valued at US$8.9 million can be paid to you and then you and
me can share the money. 80% to me and 20% to you.I have all necessary
legal documents that can be used to back up any claim we may make. All
I require is your honest co-operation to enable us see this deal
through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate
arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. All
documents of transaction will be destroyed immediately we receive this
money leaving no trace to any place.

If this proposal is acceptable to you, kindly email your following
information to me:

a.Complete names
b.Private telephone number
c.Private fax number
d.Private email

Until you write,have a nice day and God bless. Contact me at
steveelonsa@yahoo.fr

Sincerely,
Mr Steve Elonsa