These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, April 19, 2007

Transfer Of US$9 Million

From: Thandi Khumalo - thandikhumalo1994@yahoo.com

Good day!!
I can't imagine how you will feel receiving a sudden business letter from
a remote country in far away South Africa and probably from some one you
have not closely related with. But all the same, I believe we do not need
to be of blood relatives before we can establish cordial/ business
relationship. Having said this, I think it is very important at this
juncture to introduce myself to you and also disclose to you, how I came
in contact with your email address/profile. My name is. Thandi Khumalo I
am the district (Foreign operations) manager of commercial bank here in
South Africa.
I got your email address/profile from the Internet when I was in search
for reliable and competent person to handle this matter for our future
benefits. So it is my pleasure to solicit your assistance in a very
confidential business proposal. I am contacting you because I do not want
to transact the business with anybody who is known to any staff of this
bank or anybody around here to avoid any possible blackmail or leakage at
the end of the transaction.

HERE IS THE PROPOSAL:

There is an account in this bank, which was opened in 1982 by one Mr. Marc
Angers, an Australian National, who worked with South Africa Department of
Mining Natural Resources and since 1990 nobody has operated on this
account. I had a very careful study of the account files through which I
carried an extensive investigation about the holder of the said account
and found out that Mr. Marc Angers suddenly died in a plane crash in 1990
thereby abandoning the account, having been fictitious regards the
information submitted to this bank at the time of opening the account.
The account at this moment has no beneficiary since the name Mr. Marc
filled, as his next of kin has no contact information in the form he
submitted to the bank. I have secretly removed all the relevant files to
the account from the dormant section so that bank auditors will not verify
the abandoned money and refer it to Federal Treasury via South Africa
reserve bank'.Credit balance of the said account is US$9 Million (Nine
million, United States Dollars)
My Dear Friend, the deal here is that the money in this account will be
approved and remitted to any foreigner who shows up as next of kin to Mr.
Marc provided such person has correct information to the account. I have
such needed information and will hand it over to you as soon as we
commence the transaction. I will source all necessary documents and
forward them to you for direct submission to the bank. With my position as
the foreign operations manager, we will quietly remove this money from the
bank without hitches.
I don't have any problem in regularizing all necessary documents and
ransferring of the credit balance of the said account to your yet to
nominated overseas bank account, but the problem is sincerity and trust. I
have spent months in trying to get an overseas reliable contact. It is
worthy to note that people are unreliable these days and even derive joy
in telling lies.
On this ground I request your unreserved but sincere cooperation devoid of
greed in carrying out this transaction so that no one amongst both of us
shall defraud each other at the end.
I am prepared to split the fund at 60%---40% for you, provided that mine
(60%) will be intact at the end. Please get back to me via the above
email account as a matter of urgency or call +0027731358128. Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! MSN Messenger Download today it's FREE