These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, April 19, 2007

I am waiting for your response

From: john walter - john26walter@yahoo.co.in

From John Walter.
ATTENTION:
My name is John Walter I am 26years old and still a student I am the son of late Mr. & Mrs. David Walter who was the Director of the diamond co-operation in Sierra Leone. He was poisoned and he died recently in the general hospital of free town sierra Leone,
However, before the death of my late father he asked me to move down to Accra Ghana with some important documents where he deposited one sealed trunk box containing the cash sum of ($30million dollar) Thirty million US dollars in a security company here in Accra Ghana, and that I should look for a God fearing foreigner who will help me to retrieve this trunk box from the security company's custody and transfer the money into his/her bank account oversea for onward investment thereafter.

Therefore, I decided to contact you for assistance.
I am waiting for your response
Yours, truly
John Walter

--Íâ¹ú»õÒ²³¬±ãÒË!
--http://freemail2.eyou.com/sys_sig.php?url=aHR0cDovL2V5b3VhZnAuYWxseWVzLmNvbS9tYWluL2FkZmNsaWNrP2RiPWV5b3VhZnAmYmlkPTk1LDgxLDMmY2lkPTczLDksMSZzaWQ9MTY4JmFkdmlkPTQmY2FtaWQ9NCZzaG93PWlnbm9yZSZ1cmw9aHR0cDovL2FkZmFybS5tZWRpYXBsZXguY29tL2FkL2NrLzQwODAtMjI5MDMtOTQ5OS0wP2FpZD1leW91O3RleHQ7MTAzJm1wcm89aHR0cDovL3BhZ2VzLmViYXkuY29tLmNuL3dvcmxkYnV5L3VzYS5odG1s

--http://sms.eyou.com