These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, April 19, 2007

Business Proposal! Contact Me ASAP

From: MR. MING YANG - mingyang75@yahoo.com.hk

MR.MING YANG
Hang Seng Bank
Des Voeux Rd,
Branch,Central HK.
Hong Kong.
E-mail: **mingyang75@yahoo.com.hk*
*
Thank you for giving me your time. Please be patient and read my e-mail to
you.

I am a staff of the Hang Seng Bank.I am contacting you concerning a customer
Gen.Aadeel Agaal Bastaan, an investment placed under our banks management 3
years ago,I contacted you independently of our investigation and no one is
informed of this communication and I would like to intimate you with certain
facts that I believe would be of interest to you.

In 2000, the subject matter; ref: bb/HSB/bank/73 came to our bank to engage
in business discussions with our Private Banking Services Department. He
informed us that he had a financial portfolio of 10.5M USD(TEN MILLION FIVE
HUNDRED THOUSAND USD),which he wished to have us turn over on his behalf. I
was the officer assigned to his case; I made numerous suggestions in line
with my duties as the Diretor of Operations officer of the Private Banking
Services Department,especially given the volume of funds he wished to put
into our bank. We met on numerous occasions prior to any investments being
placed.I encouraged him to consider various growth funds with prime ratings.
The favored route in my advice to customers is to start by assessing data on
600 traditional stocks and bond managers and alternative investments. Based
on my advice, we spun the money around various opportunities and made
attractive margins for our first months of operation,the accrued profit and
interest stood at this point at over 12 million USD,this margin was not the
full potential of the fund but he desired low risk guaranteed returns on
investments. In MID 2001, he asked that the money be liquidated because he
needed to make an urgent investment requiring cash payments in Europe.

He directed that I liquidate the funds and had it deposited with my Bank. I
informed him that our bank would have to make special arrangements to have
this done and in order not to circumvent due process, the bank would have to
make a 9.5 % deduction from the funds to cater for banking and statutory
charges. He complained about the charges but later came around when I
explained to him the complexities of the task he was asking of us. Cash
movement across borders has become especially strict since the incidents of
9/11.So I undertook all the processes and made sure I followed his precise
instructions to the letter and had the funds deposited in my bank,In line
with instructions, the money was deposited. He told me he wanted the money
in anticipation of his arrival from Norway later that week. This was the
last communication we had, this transpired around 25th February 2002.

This was an outstanding position as far as I was concerned, given the fact
that I managed the private banking sector I was the only one who knew about
the deposit, and I could not understand why he had not come forward to claim
his deposit.I made futile efforts to locate him I immediately passed the
task of locating him to the internal investigations department of our bank.
Four days later, information started to trickle in, that he was apparently
dead. A person who suited his description was declared dead of a heart
attack in Cannes, South of France. We were soon enough able to identify the
body and cause of death was confirmed.The bank immediately launched an
investigation into possible surviving next of kin to alert about the
situation and also to come forward to claim his estate,but non was able to
come foward.If you are familiar with private banking affairs, those who
patronize our services usually prefer anonymity, but also some levels of
detachment from conventional processes.

What I wish to relate to you is that the investigation has come to an end.
My proposal;Being a foreigner and a friend and a business partner to be I am
prepared to place you in a position to instruct my bank to release the
deposit to you as the closest surviving relation. Upon receipt of the
deposit, I am prepared to share the money with you in half and no more. That
is: I will simply nominate you as the next of kin and have them release the
deposit to you. We share the proceeds 50/50.I would have gone ahead to ask
the funds be released to me or a member of my family, but that would have
drawn a straight line to me and my involvement in claiming the deposit. But
on the other hand, you as a foreigner would easily pass as the beneficiary
with the rights to claim.I assure you that I have had everything planned out
so that we shall come out successful.There is no risk involved at all in
this matter, as we are going to adopt a legalized method.

If you give me positive signals,I will initiate this process towards a
conclusion as I am aware of the consequences of this proposal and I ask that
if you find no interest in this project that you should discard this e-mail.
Please do not be vindictive or destructive. If my offer is of no appeal to
you, delete this message and forget I ever contacted you.Do not destroy my
career because if you do not approve of my proposal.I am not a criminal and
what I do, I do not find against good conscience, this may be hard for you
to understand, but the dynamics of my industry dictates that I make this
move. Such opportunities only come one way once in a lifetime. I cannot let
this chance pass me by I hope you understand because for once I found myself
in total control and face to face with my destiny.

This is the one truth I have learned from my private banking clients. Do not
betray my confidence. If you really intend to do this project with me please
contact me through this e-mail account:
**mingyang75@yahoo.com.hk*
*. I do not want any direct link between you and me. My official lines are
not secure lines as they are periodically monitored to assess our level of
customer care in line with our Total Quality Management Policy.If we can be
of one accord, we should plan a meeting, soon. Please observe this
instruction religiously. *

*Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.

Sincerely,
Mr.Ming Yang