These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, April 24, 2007

CAN WE WORK TOGETHER? MR WU REQUEST

From: Mr Zhang Wu - zwuhangsenghk@aim.com

CAN WE WORK TOGETHER? MR WU REQUEST!

Good Day,

Although, I do not know you in person, I have received your contact via
personal search on the internet; Let me start by introducing myself. I am
Mr. Zhang Wu a banker in the Hang Seng Bank Ltd, Hong Kong .
I have a profitable transaction for you. I was attending a business luncheon
in September 1999 in china and I got introduced to Mr. Andreas Schranner, a
renowned German real Estate/property magnate. He later employed my services
as a banker and investment Consultant, Three months later he invited me and
told me of his desire to open a fixed deposit account, he could fall back to
on retirement, under my professional guidance and based on my advice he made
a fixed deposit of Twenty five million United States Dollars only (US$25,
000, 000) in one of our branches.

This deposit was for 5 years and upon maturity I made effort to contact my
client, l could not reach him. I was forced to travel to Germany and there I
got the tragic news that, my client Mr.Andreas Schranner, his wife Maria,
their daughter Andrea Eich, his son in law Christian, and their children
Maximilian and Katharina, all perished in the Monday, 31 July, 2000 plane
crash in western German city of Moenchengladbach.
Please Click here and find out what happened to the Mr. Andreas Schranner:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm after further
investigation, l also discovered that Mr. Andreas Schranner did not declare
any next of kin in his official papers including the paper work of his bank
deposit.

And l remember he also confided in me the last time he was at my office that
no one except me knew of his deposit in my bank. So, Twenty five million
United State dollars only (US$25, 000, 000) is still lying in my bank and no
one will ever come forward to claim it.

What bothers me most? Is that according to the laws of my country at the
expiration of a numbers of years the funds will revert to the ownership of
the Hong Kong Government if nobody applies to claim the funds? Against this
backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I will like you as a foreigner to
stand as the next of kin to Mr.Andreas Schranner so that you will be able to
receive his funds. Should you be interested please send me your full names
and current residential address and I will prefers you to reach me on the
email address below
( zwuhangsenghk@aim.com) and finally after that I shall provide you with
more details of this operation.
Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.

Mr. Zhang Wu Shanghai Branch G/F, China
Development Bank Tower
500 Pudong South Road
Pudong, Shanghai
Shanghai
Postal Code: 200120
http://www.hangseng.com/

_________________________________________________________________
Dale rienda suelta a tu tiempo libre. Mil ideas para exprimir tu ocio con
MSN Entretenimiento. http://entretenimiento.msn.es