These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Seed Of Faith

From: Mrs Sharmat Abiola - sharmatabiola_100@yahoo.de

Dear Beloved In Christ,

Greetings in thy name of our Lord Jesus Christ. I am
Mrs sharmat Abiola,a widow to Late Chief Martins
Abiola. Am 69 years old and a new Christian
convert,suffering from long time cancer of the bloo
(Leukaemia) According to my doctor, my condition is
critical and I might not survive. Although as a
christian,I believe God and I know that I will not
die,but will live to declare the glory of God. My late
husband and my only son were killed during the Ogoni
Crisis some years back and Our Lord Jesus Christ is my
only comforter.

I have the sum of Seven million,five hundred thousand
US Dollars
($7.5m) The fund is presently deposited with a
financial company for security reasons and all the
documents concerning the fund are in the custody of my
lawyer.

I inherited the money from my late husband who was an
industrialist and
international businessman. I have prayed concerning
this donation for
God's guidance and if in your heart you geniunely and
faithfully desire to
use this fund for the propagation of God's work in any
form whether for charity, ministry, evangelical work
or otherwise in relation to God's work,do get in touch
with me for further arrangements with my lawyer on how
you will receive my donation.please do contact me on
this email address.
sharmat_abiola@yahoo.de God bless you once again
and as you receive,give God all the Glory.
Regards and God bless you,

Mrs sharmat Abiola