These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, April 24, 2007

FROM CHRISTOPHER/FLORECNCE THANKS FOR YOUR KINDNESS

From: christopher florence - chris_flo203@hotmail.com

FROM: CHRISTOPHER FLORENCE
ASSYLUM CAMP
ABIDJAN-COTE D'IVOIRE
WEST AFRICA
ALTERNATIVE EMAIL. chris_flo204@yahoo.fr
PLEASE KEEP STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL.

Dearly beloved. Cuthbert


Please, permit me to inform you of my desire of going into
businessrelationship with you. I am MR Christopher Suleman, the only son of
lateMRand MRS Kenneth Bamba Suleman and I am here in Abidjan with my little
sister, florence . Our father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant in Abidjan,
the economic capital of Ivory Coast and was poisoned to death by hisbusiness
associates in one of their outings on a business trip. Our motherdied when
we were still babies and since then, our father took us sospecial.Before the
death of our father on January 2003 in a private hospital here
inAbidjan, he secretly called me on his bedside and told me that he has the
sum of Ten million US dollars (US$10,000,000) left in a fixed / suspense
account in one of the prime banks here in Abidjan, that he used my name as
his only son for the next of kin in depositing the fund. He also explained

to me that it was because of this wealth that he was poisoned by hisbusiness
associates. That I should seek for a foreign partner in a country of my
choice where I will transfer this money and use it for investmentpurpose
such as real estate management or hotel management to be able to

take good care of myself and my little sister to conclude our education.

Dear, we are honourably seeking your assistance in the following ways:

1) To serve as a guardian of this fund since I am only 18years old and my
little sister 16 years old.

2) To make arrangement for us to come over to your country to further our
education and to secure resident permit for us in your country.

3) To provide a safe bank account where this fund will be transfered into.
Moreover, we are willing to offer you 20% of the total sum as compensation

for your effort/input after the successful transfer of this fund into your
nominated account overseas and 5% for any miscellanoeus expenses. Further
more, you indicate your opinion towards assisting us as I believe that this
transaction would be concluded within fourteen (7) days you ascertain your

interest to assist us. Anticipating to hear from you soon. contact us by
email or on phone through this number; 0022-5-08034499 for better
clearification to you about this transaction.

Thanks and God bless!

CHRIS/FLORENCE SULEMAN.

_________________________________________________________________
Testez Windows Live Mail Beta ! http://www.ideas.live.com