These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Good Day My Friend

From: Marcel Hartman - hartmanmarcel1@gmail.com

Good Day My Friend

Dear Sir/Madam,

*Without any doubt, I truly understand how surprise you will be to receive
this email from me. Well, I got your information from The
NetherlandsFinancial Gazette/Kamer Van Koophandel here in Rotterdam
, the Netherlands .
*
I am *Barrister Marcel Hartman, of the Oortman Advocaat Kantoor in Rotterdam
, The Netherlands . I am the family& personal attorney of Engineer Ted
Martin Lovell.*
**
*Engineer Ted Martin Lovell is a Canadian oil consultant and contractor, who
used to work for Shell Royal Dutch Oil Developing Company in Rotterdam , the
Netherlands , and here in after referred to as my client. *
**
*He was the leading consultant for Shell Royal Dutch Oil Company Middle East.
Engineer Lovell made a number of (fixed) deposits with Delta Trust
Securities & Finance valued at US$10.5million. *

*On the 21st of June 2003, he was returning from a family holidays in France
, he was involved in car accident along the A58/E312 Brussels/Netherlands
expressway. He lost his life together with his wife and their only child.*
**
*On his last living WILL&TESTAMENT I prepared with him some years back, he
made his wife and their only child the sole beneficiary to his wealth. But
he added a clause stating that should anything happens to his family that
Ms. Jocelyn Lovell Miller** his only sister in Canada will stand as the
beneficiary and Next of Kin.

Since after this sad incident, I have made several inquiries with the
CANADIAN EMBASSY here in The Netherlands to locate Ms. Jocelyn Lovell
Millerin regards to this Testamentwith me. The Canadian Embassy
recently contacts me and informed me that
after their investigation and inquiries back in Canada that Ms. Jocelyn
Lovell Miller is deceased. *

*A few months ago, I received a notification from Engineer Lovell's bank
that my name was on their file as the attorney of their late customer. They
urge me to provide the beneficiary before the end of March 2007, otherwise
the account will be declared unserviceable and the deposit will be
transferred to ministry of finance in accordance with the Netherlands law.*

*After all these several unsuccessful attempts to locate her hence I
contacted you. I am contacting you to assist in repatriating this
money/deposit he left behind before they got confiscated or declared
unserviceable since the bank has given me this mandate.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating this relative for over 4years
now, I seek your consent PRIVATELY to present you as the Next of Kin to the
deceased so that the proceeds of this amount valued at US$10.5 million** can
be paid to you and we will share the money. You will take 35% for your
assistance and 50% is for I and my co-partners who is going to assist us
too. We are going to make 10% available for any charity home and 5% is for
any expense incurred in the line of this deal either from my side or your
side.

I have all the legal documents that can be used to back up any claim you
shall make. All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us seeing
this deal through. I will use my position as an attorney to guarantee that
this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you
from any breach of The Netherlands law.*

*Please get in touch with me by my email if you are interested and also send
to me your private telephone number so that we could discuss further about
this transaction. NB: FOR SECURITY REASONS, I WOULD LIKE YOU TO REPLY TO MY
ALTERNATIVE/PERSONAL EMAIL ADDRESS:** (
**barrhartman_marcel@yahoo.fr*
* ** )*

*Thank you for your understanding and co-operation.

Best regards,
*
*Barrister Marcel Hartman*
*( Oortmann Legal Firm) *

*_____________ Confidentiality ______________

This electronic transmission is strictly confidential and intended
solely for the addressee. It may contain information which is covered
by legal, professional, privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure.
It must not be used by, or its contents copied or disclosed to persons other
than the intended recipient. If you have received this transmission in
error,
please delete the received data immediately