These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, April 17, 2007

DEAR PARTENAIRE

From: Anna koffi - apppae01@yahoo.fr

Dear Sir,
I am happy to request a help of your share and to also propose an
association of business to you; I believe that you will not betray the
confidence which I will await from you. I am Miss Kofi Anna Marlene, 21
years and I am the 1st girl we are fire koffi Daniel, Our father was a
businessman in the field of the gold (a trader of gold) and which worked in
Burkina Faso It is regrettable to say to you that it died at the time of a
stay of businesses in France, on February 12,2005,
But only God knows the truth!
My mother died when we were small I were just 4 years old, and since then my
father took to us so special.
Before its death, it called its secretary who made party of this business
trip and which accompanied it at the hospital and said to him that it has
but pure in ingot of 24 carats (strong trunk to deposit in a bank of a value
of two million five hundred and thousand dollars) (USD$2 500.000)
Recorded like personal objects of value of the family for reasons
of safety. I am hardly 21 years old, coed preparing a licence at the
university and really not knowing what more to make to enter in possession
of my heritage. Suffering much
to request your assistance to associate to you in this business and
to seek to recover this heritage which will do our happiness with us and
you.
Your suggestions and ideas will be strongly considered, only, allow
maintaining to me
to ask you these some questions:
1. Can I completely trust you?
2. Which percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you?
Thus, I remain fully at your disposal for any information
complementary.

Thank you in advance

_________________________________________________________________
MSN Messenger: appels gratuits de PC à PC !
http://www.msn.fr/msger/default.asp