These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, April 17, 2007

FROM MR. EDWARD THEMBA

From: edward themba - thembafamilys@hotmail.com

FROM MR. EDWARD THEMBA,
JOHANNESBURG SOUTH AFRICA,
TEL: 00-27-73-236-7013
E-mail:thembafamily@yahoo.com


Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is EDWARD THEMBA, the elder son of Mr.CHRIS THEMBA, of Zimbabwe.
This might be a surprise to you about where I got your contact address. Due
to my careful search for a honest, reliable and sincere business partner, I
got your contact from internet and I ask if you can be trusted not to break
an agreement? Still, it took me time to make up my mind to contact you and
to offer you this proposal of mine of which my whole life depends on.


During the current war against the farmers in Zimbabwe from the supports of
our President Robert Mugabe to claim all the white-owned farms to his party
members and his followers, he ordered all white farmers to surrender all
their farms to his party members and his followers.

My father is one of the best farmers in our country and because he did not
support Mugabe's ideas, Mugabe's supporters invaded my father's farm and
burnt everything in the farm, killing my father and made away with a lot of
items in my father's farm.

Before his death, my father deposited money with one of the Security Company
in Johannesburg, South Africa the sum of US$8 Million (Eight Million United
States Dollars). With my name, and made every documents with my name both
the certificate of depository.

Then after the death of my father, we decided to move to the Republic of
South Africa where he deposited the money in the Security Company as family
valuables.

So, I decided to contact you to assist me to transfer this money out of
South Africa because as asylum seekers we are not allowed to operate any
bank account within South Africa. We have agreed to offer you 20% of the
total sum for your assistance, 5% will be mapped out for any expenses that
may be incurred in the course of this transaction and 75% will be for me and
my family to invest in your country.

All I want you to do is to furnish me with your full personal phone and fax
numbers for easy communication. You can contact me on the above Telephone
number. Note that this transaction is 100% risk free and absolutely
confidential.

Thanks and God bless.

Best Regards.
Mr. Edward Themba,
(FOR THE FAMILY)

_________________________________________________________________
Make free PC-to-PC calls with no loss of life!
http://www.communicationevolved.com/en-za