These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Letter From Larry Hart

From: Larry Hart - larryhartmails@myway.com

Dear Sir/Madam,
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST IN EXECUTION OF WILL
I send you greetings. I hope it will meet you at the best of health.
Quite aware that we have not previously been engaged in
correspondence, this mail may therefore spring some surprises.
I wish to intimate you with a request that would be of immense benefit
to both you and I. Being an executor of WILL, it is possible that we
may be tempted to make fortune out of our client's situation sometimes
when we cannot help it, or left with no better option.
May I respectfully ask and receive from you, permission to present you
as a beneficiary to the Will of one of my trusted clients? My client
and his whole family members where involved in the Air France Concorde
plane crash bound for New York on the 25th of July 2000. Since after
this unfortunate incidence, I have not been able to locate any member
of his family to be presented to his bank for claims of his deposit as
the law permits. I can only execute this mission with a foreign
collaborator, hence this my contact to you.
On receipt of your response and indication of your willingness to work
with me, I will send to you full details and more information about
myself and the said funds to elicit your better understanding.
As I am yet to get your consent on this issue, I prefer not to divulge
my full identity so as not to risk being publicised and disbanning by
my professional organization - the British Bar.
Due to the risk involved in disclosing confidential correspondence and
the activities of fraudsters now rampant on the internet, and until I
am sure of your consent, full cooperation and genuine willingness to
offer your assistance for our mutual benefit, I would prefer that we
maintain correspondence by email only. My personal email address is:
larryhartmails@myway.com
Yours sincerely,

Larry Hart
larryhartmails@myway.com