These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, April 17, 2007

TREAT URGENT AND CONFIDENTIAL

From: vivian douglas - vivian_do0092003@yahoo.co.jp

Hello Dear,
After having gone through your profile,I prayed and decided to confide in you for this simple and sincere business bearing in mind that one has to take some risks at times to survive trial times.

I am vivian duoglas of Sierra Leone 21yrs of age.The only daughter to the late Dr douglas joseph of Sierra leone of the Western Part of Africa who was a very wealthy Gold and Diamond dealer. My father was assasinated by unknown gun men after his return trip from Europe with my Mother.All the police efforts to track down the assasins of my late Father and mother has not been succesful,Hence I decided to flee to a neighbouring country where I have since as a refugee seeking asylum in a refugee camp there in Abidjan,Cote d Ivoire.

Meanwhile,Before the death of my parents,My late father told me that He deposited a truck box containing U.S $ 17.2 M Dollars with a security company in Abidjan,Cote d Ivoire where I am residing now.I have gone to the office of the security company with the certificate of the deposit of this consignment and with the agreement that my late father entered with this company to verify that this consignment is still there but the agreement states that I would need the assistance of a foreign partner who will claim this truck box on my name since I am still under-age.

This is why I am seeking your assistance to enable me front you as my appointed foreign partner who will assist me in claiming this box from this company.The security company does not know that this deposited box contains money because my late father registered and tagged it as family valuables and art works for security reason.Therefore,you are to keep the top secret of this transaction until this truck box is finally released and delivered to you. I am therefore seeking your kind assistance in the following ways:

(1) To provide me with your detailed personal information which includes,Your full names,Contact address and your Telephone and fax numbers so that I can submit it to the security company authorising them to recognise and lift this consignment to you as my guardian

(2) To serve as a guardian of this fund since I am only 21 years if delivered to your address pending on my arrival to your country for the continuation of my education and investment in your own area of choice since I am still a novics in the buisness world

. (3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education and to secure a resident permit in your country.

Moreover,Dear,I am willing to offer you 25 % of the total sum as compensation for your effort/input after the successful release and delivery of this box to your nominated address and 5% for any expenses that might be incurred during the process of this transaction making it 25% of the total Furthermore,I want you to indicate your options towards assisting me as I believe that this transaction would be concluded within fourteen (14) days you signify interest to assist me. I assure you that this buisness is 100% risk free as I will forward all the necessary and legal documents backing up this transaction and making it legitimate to you as soon as I hear from you.

Furthermore,The company assured me that you do not need to travel. Pleas, get back to me if you are interested to help me.

Thanks and remain bless.

Best regards,
Miss vivian douglas.

---------------------------------
YM - Â÷½u°T®§
´Nºâ§A¨S¦³¤Wºô¡A§AªºªB¤Í¤´¥i¥H¯d¤U°T®§µ¹§A¡A·í§A¤Wºô®É´N¯à¥ß§Y¬Ý¨ì¡A¥ô¦ó»¡¸Ü³£ÉN¨«¥¢¡Chttp://messenger.yahoo.com.hk