These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, April 20, 2007

I NEED YOUR HELP URGENLY

From: pf ch - mrsmaria_bazan30@yahoo.co.uk

ear: sir/Madam

I Am Mrs Maria Bazan,named person from Peru. I am married to Late Hilber
Bazan of blessed memory who worked with Shell company for nine years
beforehe died in the year 2003We were married for fifteen years with a
child.Hedied after a brief illness that lastedfor only four days Since his
death I too have been battling with bothancerand fibroid problems.When my
late husband was alive he deposited the sumof$10 Million (ten Million U.S.
Dollars) with an oversea bank.Presently,

this money is still with the bank. Recently, my Doctor told me that
Iwouldnot last for the next three months due to cancer problem. Though
whatdisturbs me most is my stroke ickness. Having known my condition I
decidedto solicit for your assistance to help me claim this fund as I am
going to

instruct here in. I took this decision because I have only a child
thatwillinherit this money and I don't want myhusband's hard earned money to
bemisused by people I call unbelievers. I don't want a situation where
thismoney will be used in an unholy manner.Hence the reason for taking this
bold decision. You will only becommunicating with my child only as i cannot
do that because of my

situtaionand also because of the presence of my husband's relatives around
mealways.
I don't want them to know abot this development.

With God all things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply I
shallgive you the contact of the bank. I will also issue you a letter
ofauthority that will prove you as the original- beneficiary of this
fund.Myhappiness is that I lived a life of a truth worthy of
emulation.Please always be prayerful all through your life.Any elay in your
reply will give me room in sourcing for a organisation oradevoted for this
same purpose. Until I hear from you, my dreams will restsquarely on your
shoulders. May the Almighty God continue to guide
andprotect you.Kindly reply me back to my private mail box below:
mrsmaria_bazan30@yahoo.co.uk
Regards,
Mrs maria bazan

_________________________________________________________________
Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today it's FREE!
http://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01