These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, April 20, 2007

you're investing in the service up front

From: Isidore F. Dunlap - hdkde@cco.com

If you don't know what those young kids are listening to at their discotheques, you should have a listen to this one.
I'm a bit disappointed by my position - I thought I'd be higher. This movie has a fair bit of believable mathematics (nothing you'll have to learn), but is pretty much about human relationships, especially dealing with death, illness and perhaps brilliance. Sit back and enjoy the ride on this one.
they cycle to work), those who are serious about exercising (they're regularly logging exercise) and those who occasionally exercise.
I assumed, given all the media coverage, that I'd be getting these new Permanent stamps. I think it might make the "always consider buying" list! You just don't want it to end.
everyone has access to computers and emails but they don't all think about ramifications of what they are or are not doing. I'm a bit disappointed by my position - I thought I'd be higher. Unlike the dollar, it's not novel to find these retro stamps - they're useless!
2003 1:35AM :: page updated: 9. For a small cost you can get way more information on who is at an IP and where they are located. This has certainly damaged their image in my eyes. I'm just about managing to hover around 15th place (out of 80). I think I even have some 45c stamps kicking around (6 cents off target).
Great for getting that document to someone without physically delivering it. you're investing in the service up front.
This year I've decided to pick a movie, wine and song for every week. ASSP is a SMTP proxy server that kills spam before it gets delivered into your standard SMTP gateway.
2003 1:35AM :: page updated: 9. I'm just about managing to hover around 15th place (out of 80).
I cannot stand the concept of ads on something I paid for - but worse to lock the disc so you can't escape it.
With it's slow progression you feel like you're being pushed along by the ebbs and whorls of a river on a summer's day.
You may find the beginning and some scenes surprisingly gory, but wait it out - it's really not about the gore. simpler, more efficient and quieter than it's prop cousins, this thing's sure to be a hit.
This movie focuses on an arranged wedding, and life in general in India.
After 8 years this puppy's paid for itself, plus you have the satisfaction of not paying your local power company. Sit back and enjoy the ride on this one. everyone has access to computers and emails but they don't all think about ramifications of what they are or are not doing. This cuts down on the overhead on your SMTP software (by not following the same rules). 5 million in interest off that last stamp. they're all likable and dis-likable!
It's a movie about a big, but somewhat insular family and their flaws. That's the difference.
It's also nice to see that 20 minutes here, 20 minutes there all add up over the day.
Sounds boring doesn't it?
Still it may not all be obvious. Gotta run - it'll increase my score