These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, April 20, 2007

Thanks a lot

From: Marta Abdul - add1matt3@hotmail.com

Dear Friend,

My name is Marta Abdulkarim I am a 69 years old widow, suffering from
protracted cancer of the breast. From all indications, my condition is
serious and very bad, the doctors say I may not survive the sickness, but as
a child of God I believe in his miracles therefore, I believe that I will
live to declare the glory of God in my life. My husband and our only son
were killed in fatal auto accident on there way home from the hospital to
see me.

My late husband was a successful businessman, a contractor with the shell
petroleum, and former cabinet minister. Before his death he did some jobs
for shell, just last month I got a letter from shell that the payment for
the jobs are due, later last week they paid the money, I am perplexed as I
do not know what to do with the money at this stage of my life coupled with
my state of health and problems from my late husbands relatives they want me
dead so that they will inherit all my husband and I laboured for, as if that
the other things they have confiscated is not enough.

After thinking of several options, I decided to WILL the money for
humanitarian and charity through you believing that you can handle this fund
for the charity project, it has always being the wish of my late husband to
set up charity organization, I want you to keep 30% of the money to yourself
and use 70% to carry out any charity project within your community, kindly
forward your full name, address, telephone and fax numbers to me via my
private email (martabdul@o2.pl) this will enable me furnish you with the
full details, such as the amount and how the money will be paid to you.

Best regards,
Marta Abdulkarim

_________________________________________________________________
Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today it's FREE!
http://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01