These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, April 20, 2007

Your Help Please

From: Mrs.Wright cox - mrswrightcox@yahoo.co.uk

Your Help Please.

I am Mrs.wright cox, an English woman who is suffering from cancerous
ailment. I am married to Sir Jim Cox who also is an Englishman though
dead now. My husband worked with the British Railways for over two
decade before the cold hand of death took him away on the 23rd of
July 2003 at about 2:00AM. Our marriage lasted for over a decade
without any fruit of the womb.

I am a British Merchant in Caribbean Island. I have been diagnosed
with Esophageal Cancer, which was discovered very
late, due to my laxity in caring for my health. This sickness has
defiled all forms of medicine, and right now I have only about a few
months to live, according to medical experts. I have since lost my
power of speech and can only manage to write now; as that has been the
only way I am able to communicate.

I deposited the sum of $15m (Fifteen Million united states dollars
with an offshore Bank. Presently, this money is still with the
Security company. Recently, my Doctor told me that I have a limited or
numbered days on earth and that my life span will not exceed 150days
due to the cancerous problems I am suffering from. Though what bothers
me most is the stroke that I have in addition to the cancer. With this
hard reality that has befallen my family, and me I have decided to
donate this fund to a non-governmental, or a non religious, and or a
non profit organization or better still an individual, that will
utilize this money the way I am going to instruct here in. I want a
non governmental, or a non religious, and or a non profit organization
or better still an individual, that will use this gift which comes
from my husbands sweat to fund the upkeep of widows, widowers,
orphans, destitute, the down-trodden, physically challenged children,
barren-women and persons who prove to be genuinely handicapped financially.

It is often said that blessed is the hand that giveth. I took this
decision because I do not have any child that will inherit this money
and my husband relatives are bourgeois and very wealthy persons and I
do not want my husband?s hard earned money to be misused or invested
into ill perceived ventures. I do not want a situation where this
money will be used in an ungodly manner, hence the reason for taking
this bold decision. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am
going. I know that I am going to be with the Almighty when I
eventually pass on. The Almighty will fight my case and I shall hold
my peace.

I do not need any telephone communication in this regard due to my
deteriorating health and because of the presence of my husband?s
relatives around me. I do not want them to know about this
development. With God all things are possible.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the
bank. I will also issue you a Letter of Authority that will empower
you as the original beneficiary of this fund. My happiness is that I
lived a life worthy of emulation. Please always be prayerful all
through your life.

Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for a
non-governmental, or a non religious, and or a non profit organization
or better still an individual for this same purpose.

Please assure me that you will act just as I have stated herein. Hope
to hear from you soon and God bless you and members of your family.

mrs. Wright Cox.
{Benefactor