These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, May 07, 2007

ARRANGED OK

From: oliver wood - woodooliver@googlemail.com

Business Proposal

Dear Sir,


My name is Mr Oliver Wood, I work with the International Operation
Department of a Security and Finance Firm here in London . However, this
correspondence is unofficial and private and should be treated as such.
Firstly, I will like to assure you that this transaction is 100% risk free
from both parties.

We want to move a trunk box full of US Dollar Bills worth Twenty Eight
Million Six Hundred Thousand US Dollars ($28,600.000.00 USD) and transfer it
out of London.(The fund for transfer is of a clean origin.),the owner of the
fund was a foreigner named Mr Rafik Hariri the late former Prime minister of
Lebanon who has huge Investments in Saudi Arabia and all over the world, as
a matter of fact the sum of ($28, 600.000.00) was lodged as family
Treasure/Valuables and his family does not know about this deposit.

While on a routine inspection myself and one of my officers discovered a
dormant claim to this trunk box, It was scanned by our x-ray machine, and it
was then we found out that the trunk contains money, It was discovered that
the depositor had passed away by assassination leaving no Next of Kin or
claimant to the luggage, As my colleague and I in the Foreign Operation
Department have made all the necessary arrangements to solicit for a
foreigner that could come as the Next of kin of the deceased to claim the
funds, therefore your co-operation will be needed in order to claim this
money from our vault believing that with God you will never let me down in
future.

Please if you are interested furnish me with your contact details, your full
Name,address,phone and fax numbers and your e-mail address, We are willing
to offer you 25% while 5% will be mapped out for Local and International
expences. 70% is for me and my colleagues.

For more information, please log on to (http/www.hariri.info)

I know that this letter may come to you as a surprise as we do not know
ourselves, but be rest assured that its real and genuine and I believe that
you wouldn't let me down once we move the trunk and transfer it out of
London to any account you will provide.

I await your immediate response,

Yours Faithfully,


Mr,Oliver Wood To; woliverwood@yahoo.co.uk


Tel; 00 44 778 966 4398