These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, May 07, 2007

Greeting

From: chang Chung - ch_chung007@yahoo.com.cn

Dear Friend,

How are you today and business in your

country? I am
Mr.Chang Chung, Bank Manager of Bank of

China,
Shenzen Branch. I would respectfully request

that
you keep the contents of this mail

confidential and
respect the integrity of the information you

come by
as a result of this mail. I contacted you
independently of our investigation and no one

is
informed of this communication. I know you

would be
wondering why I am writing you with a request

such as
this but I only urge you to read on.

Sometime in 1999, a certain

consultant/contractor Mr.
Glen Hatleberg made a numbered time (Fixed)

Deposit
for twelve calendar months, valued at large

amount
(Amount withheld for known reasons) in my

branch. Upon
maturity, I sent a routine notification to

his
forwarding address in America but got no

reply. After
a month, we sent a reminder and finally we

discovered
from his contract employers, the Japanese

Solid
Minerals Corporation that Mr. Glen Hatleberg

died
longside his wife, from an airplane crash.

If you are familiar with private banking

affairs,
those who patronize our services usually

prefer
anonymity, but also some levels of detachment

from
conventional processes. In his bio-data form,

he
listed no next of kin. In the field of

private
banking, opening an account with us means no

one will
know of its existence, accounts are rarely

held under
a name; depositors use numbers and codes to

make the
accounts anonymous. This bank also gives the

choice to
depositors of having their mail sent to them

or held
at the bank itself, ensuring that there are

no traces
of the account. Private banking clients apart

from not
nominating any next of kin also usually in

most cases
leave WILLS in our care, in this case; Mr.

Glen
Hatleberg died intestate.

In line with our internal processes for

account
holders who have passed away, my bank

conducted a
search in good faith to determine who should

have
right to claim the estate. This has for the

past
months been unfruitful. This sum has since

been
sitting in my bank and the interest is being

rolled
over with the principal sum at the end of

each year.
No one, it is evident is going to come

forward for it.
According to the Laws of my environment, at

the
expiration of 10(ten) years, the money will

revert to
the ownership of the chines Government if

nobody
applies to claim the funds. What I wish to

relate to
you will smack of unethical practice but I

want you to
understand something. It is only an outsider

to the
banking world who finds the internal politics

of the
banking world aberrational. The world of

banking
especially is fraught with huge rewards for

those who
occupy certain offices and oversee certain

portfolios.

You should have begun by now to put together

the
general direction of what I propose as I

alone have
the deposit details and they will release the

deposit
to no one unless evidence of relationship

with the
deceased, which I shall provide you with, is
presented. I alone know of the existence of

this
deposit for as far as the Bank of china

shenzhen is
concerned, the bank's management has no

single idea of
the history or nature of the deposit. They

are simply
awaiting instructions to release the deposit

to the
party that comes forward. This is the

situation. My
bank has spent great amounts of money trying

to track
this man's family; they have investigated for

months
and have found no relative. The investigation

has come
to an end.

Consequently, what I propose is that I will

like you
as a foreigner to stand in as the next of kin

to Mr.
Glen Hatleberg so that the fruits of this old

man's
labour will not get into the hands of some

corrupt
government officials. Acting in this capacity

really
is simple as I will explain in detail to you

when I
get your response. However, I wish to state

that
because of my level of involvement, when you

are
awarded the funds and it has been paid into

your
account, it will be shared 60/30 between us

and the
outstanding 10% for miscellaneous/incurred

expenses.
Being aware of this request I am making, I

ask that if
you find no interest in this project that you

should
discard this mail.

I ask that you do not be vindictive
and destructive. If my offer is of no appeal

to you,
delete this message and forget I ever

contacted you.
You may not know this but people like me who

have made
tidy sums out of comparable situations run

the whole
private banking sector. I am not a criminal

and what I
do, I do not find against good conscience,

this may be
hard for you to understand, but the dynamics

of my
industry dictates that I make this move. Such
opportunities only come ones' way once in a

lifetime.
If you will not work with me let me know and

I will
move on with my life but do not destroy me. I

am a
family man and this is an opportunity to

provide my
family with new opportunities. The reward for

this
project makes it is a task well worth

undertaking. I
have evaluated the risks and the only risk I

have here
is from you refusing to work with me and

alerting my
bank.

My position as the Branch Manager guarantees

the
successful execution of this transaction. If

you find
yourself able to work with me, I urge you to

indicate
to that effect by contacting me through this

email
address. Upon your response, if favorable, I

shall
then provide you with more details and

relevant
information that will help you get full

understanding
of this. I wish to inform you that should you

contact
me via official channels; I will deny knowing

you and
about this project. Contact me only through

the
numbers I will provide for you and also

through this
email address. I do not want any direct link

between
you and me. My official lines are not secure

lines as
they are periodically monitored to assess our

level of
customer care in line with our Total Quality
Management Policy.

Please, again, note I am a family man; I have

a wife
and children, but I know within me that

nothing
ventured is nothing gained and that success

and riches
never come easy or on a platter of gold. This

is the
one truth I have learned from my private

banking
clients. Do not betray my confidence. If we

can be of
one accord, we should plan a meeting, soon.
In closing, please observe utmost

confidentiality, and
be rest assured that this transaction would

be most
profitable for both of us. After receiving

your reply,
I will then furnish you with a more

comprehensive
detail of this transaction and what is

required.
Awaiting your urgent reply.


Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Chang Chung.
Contact me via:ch_chung007@yahoo.com.cn