These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, May 07, 2007

call me TEL: +234-8023469449,barrvictor2222@yahoo.co.uk

From: victor johnson - barrvictor30@yahoo.ca

From The Desk of: Barrister Victor Johnson Chambers,
Lagos-Nigeria,
call me TEL: +234-8023469449
email barrvictor2222@yahoo.co.uk

Dear Friend

Greetings. I am BARRISTER VICTOR JOHNSON a solicitor at law. I am
thepersonal attorney to Mr.Robert chapman a national of your
country,who used to work with Shell Petroleum Development Company
(SPDC) in Nigeria.

Here in after shall be referred to as my client.
my client,his wife and their three children were involved a Plane
Crash,please view these websites below
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/2718295.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/2698081.stm
All the family of my client lost thier lives.

Since then I have made several enquiries to your embassy to locate any
of my clients extended relatives but all to no avail. After these
several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to contact you to assist in
repatriating the money and propertyleft behind by my client before they
get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where this huge
deposits were lodged.

Particularly,the finance companywhere the deceased had an account
valued at about USD$7.5 million dollars has issued me a notice to
provide the next of kin or have the account confiscated within the next
few weeks.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 2
years now I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the
deceased,so that the proceeds of this account valued at USD$7.5 million
dollars can be paid to you and then you and me can share the money in
the following ration:55% to me and 40% to you, and also 5% for any
expenses that may be incure during the process of this transaction,
telephone bills.

I have all necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any
claim we may make. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable
us see this deal through.I guarantee that this will be executed under a
legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the
law.

Please if you are interested to work with me with one mind, get in
touch with me by my email and send to me your full name and residential
address,telephone and fax numbers,age and occupation to enable us
discuss further on this transaction, and also your banking details and
address where this fund will be released into.

I hope to hear further response from you regards this transaction.

God bless you.

Best regards,
victror johnson
call me TEL: +234-8023469449
email barrvictor2222@yahoo.co.uk

NB:I HAVE GIVEN THESAME INFORMATIONS TO MY COLLEAGUES IN MY CHAMBERS
AND OUTSIDE THE CHAMERS TO HELP ME GET SOMEONE TO HELP ME,BUT THEY ARE
USING IT TO DEFRAUD PEOPLE.BE CAREFULL WHO CONTACT YOU AND MAKE SURE
YOU GET BACK TO ME AND SEND ALL INFORMATION GIVEN TO YOU BY THESE
IMPOSTORS

_________________________________________________________________
Could you be the guest MSN Movies presenter? Click Here to Audition
http://www.lightscameraaudition.co.uk