These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, May 07, 2007

Dear

From: danka charles - dcharles_2000@yahoo.fr

Dear

Me and my sister decided to reveal to you our problem.I am Danka Charles(20
years old) and my sister name is joy Charles(17years old),the only children
of late Dr and mrs. Amos Charles. Our father was a very wealthy Gold/Diamond
dealer in Monrovia/Freetown. our father was poisoned to death by his close
business associates in Freetown on one of their outings on a business trip.
our mother died 12 years ago, precisely during the child deliverly birth of
Joy my kid sister and since then our father took us so special.He was also
playing the role of a mother to us too.
Before the death of our father ,in a private hospital in Monrovia, he
secretly called me by his bed side and told me of a deposit of $8,000,000,00
united state dollars (EIGHT MILLION DOLLARS)in a bank in Cote D'Ivoire.

He warned me that because of envy that he was poisoned by his close
associates. He also advised me to seek for an honest foreigner in a country
of my choice so that those associates will not hurt me and my sister as they
have succeeded in poisoning him.For your information ,it has been difficult
to know who is an honest person to assist us in this transaction,and i
decided to make a try on you.
Me and my sister has arrived Abidjan,Republic of Cote D'Ivoire,a nearby
country since my uncle wants to kill me because of this certificate of
deposits as he have suceeded in collecting all my father's property left
behind. He and his wife always punish me and my sister, and have made life
very difficult for us.His wife served me and joy a poisoned rice meal on the
2nd of october, but for the devine mercy, her daughter secretly whispered to
me not to eat the meal because there is poison in the rice. i wasted the
meal to the bin only to find two dead rat on the bin the following morning
and that made me to run away immediately with joy my kid sister to
abidjan,the economy capital of ivory coast. And we don't want to stay long
here in abidjan since we know anybody here and no much money to pay for our
hotel bill.
Dear, I honourably seek your assistance to hurry up and come down here in
abidjan so that me and joy will take you to the bank where our father
deposited the money so that we can introduce you and you will help us to
stand as a gurdians for the claim of this money to be transfer into your
account and immediately after the transferin your name together all of us
will go back to your country with you so that we can continue our education
over there and you will help us invest the money in your country.Me and joy
has agreed to compensate you with 20% of the money.
Thank you as we are expecting your reply immediately you receive this email.


Yours Turely,
Danka and Joy.

_________________________________________________________________
MSN Hotmail sur i-mode™ : envoyez et recevez des e-mails depuis votre
téléphone portable ! http://www.msn.fr/hotmailimode