These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Contact me ASAP

From: Lt. Gen. Joshua Hamidu - joshua_h@ghana-currency.com

Dear Sir/Madam,

Good Day.It is understandable that you might be a little bit apprehensive
because you do not know me but I have a lucrative business proposal of mutual
Interest to share with you. Let me start by introducing myself. I am Mr. Joshua
Hamidu foreign operations manager/External Director for Bank of Ghana (BOG),
Eastern Commercial Accra Branch. I have an obscured business suggestion for
you.
Before the U.S and Iraqi war our client Ghazi Musa Hassan who was with the
Kurdish forces in Iraq and also a business man made a numbered fixed deposit
for 24 calendar months, with a value of Seventeen million three Hundred
Thousand United State Dollars (US$17,300,000.00) only in my branch.
Upon maturity several notice was sent to him, even during the war early last
year. Again after the war another notification was sent and still no response
came from him. We later find out that Ghazi Musa Hassan and his family had been
killed during the war in bomb blast that hit their home at Mukaradeeb where his
personal oil well was.

After further investigation it was also discovered that Ghazi Musa Hassan did
not declare any next of kin in his official papers including the paper work of
his bank deposit. And he also confided in me the last time he was at my office
that no one except me knew of his deposit in my bank. So, Seventeen million
three Hundred Thousand United State Dollars (US$17,300,000.00) is still lying
in my bank and no one will ever come forward to claim it. What bothers me most
is that according to the laws of my country at the expiration six{6} years the
funds will revert to the ownership of the Ghana Government if nobody applies to
claim the funds. Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I will like
you as a foreigner to stand as the next of kin to Ghazi Musa Hassan so that you
will be able to receive his funds.

MODALITIES:

I want you to know that I have had everything planned out so that we shall come
out successful. I have an attorney that will prepare the necessary document
that will back you up as the next of kin to Ghazi Musa Hassan, all that is
required from you is to provide me with your Full Names and Address so that the
attorney can commence his job. After you have been made the next of kin, the
attorney will also fill in for claims on your behalf and secure the necessary
approval and letter of prbate in your favor for the movement of the funds to an
account that will be provided by you. We are going to adopt a legalized method
and the attorney will prepare all the necessary documents in your favour.

There is a reward for this project and it is task well worth undertaking. There
is no risk involved at all in this matter, I have evaluated the risks and the
only risk I have here is for you refusing to work with me and alerting my bank.
I am the only one, who knows of this situation, good fortune has blessed you
with a name that has planted you into the center of relevance in my life.

Please endeavor to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning this
issue. Once the funds have been transferred to your nominated bank account we
shall share in the ratio of 70% for me, 30% for you. I send you this mail not
without a measure of fear as to what the consequences, but I know within me
that nothing ventured is nothing gained and that success and riches never come
easy or on a platter of gold. Please observe this instruction religiously.

Should you be interested please send me your,
1, Full names,
2, private phone number,
3, current residential address,

And I will prefer you reach me on my private email address below:
{Joshuaoffice110@yahoo.com} and finally after that I shall furnish you with more
information about this operation.

Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.

Kind Regards


--
Joshua Hamidu
External Director
Bank of Ghana(BOG)

One Thorpe Road
P.O. Box GP 2674
Accra
Cable Address:GHANABANK, Accra
Telex:2052, 2541 GHBANK GH

Visit our website at http://www.bog.gov.gh

CONFIDENTIAL

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachment is confidential. It
is intended only for the named addressee(s).If you are not the named addressee
please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose,copy or distribute the
contents to any other person other than the intended addressee(s).
VIRUSES
The contents of an attachment to this e-mail may contain software viruses, which
could damage your own computer system. While Bank of Ghana has taken every
reasonable precaution to minimise this risk, we cannot accept liability for any
damage, which you sustain as a result of software viruses. You should carry out
your own virus checks before opening the attachment.

----------------------------------------------------------------
This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program