These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, May 09, 2007

HONEST PARTNER NEEDED

From: PHILIP WILLIAMS - barr_philip00@yahoo.co.uk

Williams Associates & Chambers.
Solicitors & Advocates,
Lagos- Nigeria.
Tel:234-803-046-7426

Compliment of the season.

Dear Friend,

I crave your indulgence for the unsolicited nature of this letter, but it was
borne out of desperation and current development. Please bear with me.My name
is Barrister Philip Williams, a legal practitioner and the personal
Attorney to
late Mr. George Brumley who died in an air crash along With his wife
Mrs. Jean
Brumley on the July 21, 2003 in a Plane with their childrenAlexander,
Elizabeth , Sarah, George IV and Jordan (May their soul rest in peace).I know
that my client had no living kin but I went ahead and made several
inquiries to
their embassy to locate any of my clients extended relatives but this has
proved unsuccessful.

You can confirm this from the website below which was published by cnn.

http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/07/20/kenya.crash/index.html

I only did so to be double sure of this fact. I have contacted you to
assist in
repatriating the money and property left behind by my client before they get
confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where these huge deposits
were lodged, particularly the Access Bank of Nigeria Plc where the
deceased had
an account valued at about $25 Million Dollars. The bank has issued me
a notice
that in the event that no next of kin comes up for the claim, the account will
be confiscated after Three years if not claimed and we have just about few
months.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over one
month now
I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased so that
the proceeds of this account valued at US$25 Million Dollars can be paid into
your nominated bank account and then you and me can share the money in the
mode, 60% shall be for me and 35% for you and 5% shall be map out for expenses
that are being made within the transfer.

I have all necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any claim we
may make. All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us see this deal
through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement
that will protect you from any breach of the law.


Please get in touch with me through this email address:
(barr.philipwilliamschambers@yahoo.co.uk) to enable us discuss further.

Please your telephone and fax number urgently needed for further discussion.

I look forward to your urgent response.
Best regard,

Barrister Philip Williams Esq