These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, May 09, 2007

I Await Your Response Urgently

From: Chris Ofala - chrisofala111@gmail.com

REV.DR.CHRIS OFALA
#182 NNAMDI AZIKIWE STREET VICTORIA ISLAND
LAGOS STATE, NIGERIA


Dear Sir,

I am Dr.Chris Ofala, a solicitor at law. I am the personal attorney to
Mr.John.T Coffin a national of your country, who used to work with Nigeria
National Petroleum Corporation. Hereinafter aspanda be referred to as my
client. On May 2003, my client, his wife and their only daughter were
involved in a car accident along Port Harcourt-Owerri Express Way. All
occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost there lives.

Since then, I have made several enquiries to your embassy here to locate any
of my clients extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful After
these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to track his last name over
the Internet, to locate any member of his family hence I contacted you. I
have contacted you to assist in repartrating the fund valued at
US$8.9million left behind by my client before it gets Confisicated or
declared unserviceable by the Security Finance Firm where this huge amount
were deposited. The said Security Finance Firm has issued me a notice to
provide the next of kin or have the account confisicated within the next
fourteen official working days.

For the fact that I have been unsuccesfull in locating the relatives
for over 3 years now, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin
to the deceased, since you have the same last name with my client, so that
the proceeds of this account can be paid to you. Therefore, on receipt of
your positive response, we shall then discuss the sharing ratio and
modalities for transfer. I have all necessary information and legal
documents needed to back you up for claim. All I require from you is your
honest cooperation and they are:

1.Full Name.
2.Direct and Current Phone And Fax Number.
3.Mailing address.

And I guarantee you that this will be executed under legitimate
arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.
Best Regards,
Dr.Chris Ofala

_________________________________________________________________
Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today it's FREE!
http://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01