These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, May 09, 2007

GOOD DAY

From: Emmanuel Kamanzi - ekamanzi@excite.com

Good day,

I know that this message found you with mixed emotion as we have not had any
previous correspondence.

However I got your contact address through my search for a reliable foreign
business associate in whom I would confide in.fortunately i got your contact
and decided to write you regarding this transaction after a very prolonged
time of indecision.

Therefore, I am disclosing this issue to you trusting that you would be
confided to and can be of honest assistance to my predicament.I can understand
that people from your country are very much reliable, transparent and
completely trustworthy to be involved in a business arrangements like this.

My name is Mr Emmanuel Kamanzi Head of finance department to His excellency,
Dr.Mobutu Sese Seko Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Bang (full name),who was the former
President and head of states in the Democratic Republic of Congo (formerly
called Zaire).

The late excellencey acquired the sum of wenty-five million united states
dollars(US$25,000,000) cash.

Also, he tactically stashed the funds inside a locally made trunk box so that
it would enable him move it out from Zaire without allowing the contents of
the consignment known.

Fortunately enough and owing to his presidential influence/immunity and
political prowers throughout Africa and the world at large, he succeeded and
finally deposited the consignment with a security company he declared the
contents of the consignment as"Family Treasures".

Unfortunately, few months after the transaction was concluded, His excellency
was overthrown from power by Laurent Desire Kabila (A faction Rebel) I was
thrown into prison untill last year that i was granted amnesty,I being the
person he used in the deposite safe guided the documents of the the
deposite,Consequently his excellency suffered Prostate cancer in the process
and died at a hospital in Morocco.without anyone knowing of this since i was
in the prison, by that time, the government of Zaire then also insisted that
all the properties and bank accounts of his excellency were subsequently
confiscated and frozen.

Consequently, since the noise has died down at home and abroad, I decided to
travel to Dakar, Senegal in order to secure the treasure hidden there where my
final hope with that of my family is.

The fund in question has been lying in the security company since the death of
his excellency.

Meanwhile, my dilemma now is how to money out of Africa here and with proper
business initiatives as I do not have anybody either to confide on here in
Senegal.

Therefore, may I use this medium to request your attention and assistance at
this point, to know if you are disposed enough to help me keep this funds and
secure the necessary investment in your country and with your name since it
should not be lodged in my identity for now until all arrangements regarding
the investments are properly made to ensure a risk-free.

I have met the management of the security company where the consignment is
lodged.

I presented to the Director all the depositional document that my father had
left behind which has my name.

Finally,the company has confirmed my claim for direct beneficiary of the
consignment since his excelency is no more. However,His excellency had warned
before his death against disclosing the contents to anyone, including the
management of the company.

Therefore I would prefer that every confidentiality is observed to guarantee a
successful transaction between both of us.

More so if it appeals to you to assist me accordingly, I suggest that you make
an arrangement for a trip to Dakar, Senegal where we shall meet face to face,
discuss modalities of the business and commence transaction in furtherance of
your investment field and arrangements.

On your arrival in Dakar we shall make open a non-resident bank account in
your name at a good bank here and can then deposit the funds personally for
further transaction to your norminated bankers in your country.

In this regards we shall arrange through the bank here for the transaction to
be done in bits and longer terms to guarrantee the security of the funds after
getting to your country.

During our meeting in Dakar, we shall draft a legal bond/agreement that would
protect our interests individually. However, after the transaction is
finalized,I shall compensate you with 10% of the total fund. Meanwhile, 3%
will be mapped out for all necessary expenses incured during the transaction
while the remaining 87% would be invested by you for me and my family of three
in your country.

For more detials you should contact me immediately.if you would'nt mine
include your personal phone contacts for easier communications.

May God bless you.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr Emmanuel Kamanzi.

____________________
http://www.email.si