These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, May 03, 2007

Get back to me today as soon as possible

From: Mrs Elizabeth Kanael - mrs.e.kanael@sify.com

MIME-Version: 1.0


Dear Friend,

I am Mrs.E.Kanael merchant in Brusells Belgium Bank, in the european .I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only a few months to live, according to medical experts . It is very sad that I don't have any Brothers or Sister's that can carry out my last wishes because my health is
failing me.

But I have God now and I want him to be merciful to me and accept my soul, I have decided to give alms to charity organizations, as I want this to be the last good deeds I do on earth. So far, Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself anymore.

The last of my money which no one knows of is the huge cash deposited with a Bank in Brusells Begium (Forty Five Million five hundred thousand dollars $45,5 000,000,00.Us Dollars.) I will want you to help me collect this deposited and dispatched it to any charity organizations and Orphanage Homes of your choice.

Now my illness has changed my approach and condition, my hands and feet’s are weak and my body is shaking. Lying on a sick bed, That's why I contacted you to help me to carry out this work, So if you are touched to help me and the needy, please get back to my Son who will help to procure the neccessaery papers on your behalf as the new sole executor benefited beneficiary of the fund through this mail Box(paulengland010@sify.com). immediately by sending to him your full name contact telephone & fax number to enable him prepare the necessary documents on your name, for you to proceed and secure this fund and do accord to my wish and take any amount that will pleased you for your help from
the money and share the rest to Charity Organizations.

I have realized that nothing is to uncertain to be true, If I had been told that I would find myself in this condition I wouldn't have believe it. So as you help the Needy, God almighty will also help you in jesus name Amen or insha allahu incase if it is muslim

Best Regards
E. Kanael