These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, May 03, 2007

Personal Trust

From: Ahmed Med - ahmedahmed_101@yahoo.com

Ho cambiato indirizzo!Puoi ora scrivermi a questo indirizzo: ahmedahmed_1970@yahoo.it

THANKS FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION

- I am Ahmed ahmed. The former governor of Bayelsa State in Nigeria who has a case with British Government for money laundering would love to discuss with you confidentially regarding some funds deposited in Nigeria by my father who is now being questioned by Nigerian government.My father has asked me to solicit the assistance of a friend who is in a related business as to assist me in sending out this fund to any safe destination. The source of the money is questionable but risk free. Mrs. Stella Obasanjo, the late wife of chief olusegun Obasanjo-the president of Nigeria who died in Spain in a surgery operation had some dealings with my father am privy to the dealings due to my closeness with my dad as the first son.A large sum of money was deposited with a security company in Dubai for safe keeping by Mrs.Obasanjo c/o my father. The documents of the transaction was entrusted into my father's hand, my father was having a secret romance with late wife of the president.A total sum of USD58, 000.000.It has taken me 20 sleepless nights to find the related documents. Just 3 days ago, the papers were discovered and I am now in possession of all the documents have called the security company and they have confirmed the above information and had asked for my instructions.I am my dad's next of kin as indicated in the document The question is how do I move this money out to a safe place due to the anti laundry laws. Who canI trust to hand this transaction without frustrating me to it.I am sincerely pleading for your advice and assistance to ensure that this fund is secured and moved out of Dubai for investment into your company and other real estate businesses with your name. Please the above information must be kept confidential as I said earlier. The government is not aware of what I am telling you.I await your reply please.Thanks so much. Alexander Enuha son of the executive governor, Bayelsa State. You con still confirm the info of my proposal through Nigerian daily newspapers or visit www.sunonline.com date Friday November 25th 2005.Feel free to call my private and confidential line.+234-804-944-9896 THANKS FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION