These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, May 03, 2007

GET BACK TO ME

From: Kofi Davison - kofidavison_g@hotmail.com

Good Day,

My name is Mr. Kofi Davison, a banker here in Ghana. I write you this
proposal in good faith and hope that you will be of assistance. In 2000 Mr.
Christian Goetz a German citizen and businessman, made a fixed deposit for
60 calendar months, valued at Fourteen Million, Six hundred Thousand US
Dollars (US$14,600,000.00) with my bank. I was his account officer before I
rose to the position of manager. The maturity date for this deposit contract
was 20th of January 2005. I have tried my possible best to locate Mr. Goetz
to notify him about this, but all my efforts proved abortive. I later
discovered that Mr. Christian Goetz and his wife were involved in the plane
crash of CONCORDE AIRLINE [Flight AF4590], which crashed on 25TH JULY 2000
in France. You shall read more news about the crash on visiting this site,
which I got during my investigation;
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm
Now, a new Financial Law, which takes effect in two month's time, here in
Ghana stipulates that any bank account more than $5,000,000.00 [Five Million
US Dollars] will be investigated and the bank shall produce the account
owner for clearance. This is a Government measure to check money laundering.
Since the account has no named beneficiary, I am seeking your co-operation
to present you as the legal beneficiary to the account before the time
elapses, as you are a foreigner, so that my bank head quarters will release
the funds to your bank account. It is only a foreigner who can claim the
funds in the account and I guarantee for a risk-free transaction. Let me
know how much in percent (%) that you would like to take for us to work
together. While I wait for your urgent reply, please, treat as top secret I
am the only person having this information.
Regards,


Kofi Davison
Good Day,

_________________________________________________________________
Exercise your brain! Try Flexicon.
http://games.msn.com/en/flexicon/default.htm?icid=flexicon_hmemailtaglineapril07