These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, May 03, 2007

THIS IS MRS JULIET, PLEASE GET BACK TO ME, THANKS

From: juliet onodua - julieto_onodua06@yahoo.com

Mrs. Juliet Onodua
Block a room 11
UN refugee camp
Accra Ghana,
West Africa.

Dear Friend,

I am very much delighted to write you this investment proposal I am Mrs.
Juliet Onodua, wife of late Mr. Kelvin onodua, former minister of mineral
resources during the Mr. Charles Taylor former president of Liberian regime
who is now facing world crime trail now.

my husband as a top governmental officer was assassinated by the model rebel
group early last 2004 be very sure that if I can count and trust in you we
can have this money in your position with fear of betrayal from you, Because
there is a lot of controversy's now so I need to protect my legacy which was
deposited in a Security Vault for safekeeping, Because this is my future as
a widow and a mother of two children, And I have i mind to invest part of my
share in your company or in any lucrative business in Over Seas.

I want you to help me and clear this two boxes that contain Cash and Gold
out of the security company's custody as my late husband's foreign partner
and as the beneficiary of the said boxes. so that you can instruct the
security company on how you want to receive the boxes, so that I will start
arranging for my coming down for the sharing of the money and you as well
help to get a buyer for the gold dust. and you will also advice me in the
lucrative business where I can invest part of my share, and also I have in
mind of buying share from big companies in your country.

I pray that god almighty will help me and provide somebody who will be trust
worthy and honest person with the fear of god as the next of kin to my
family
to help us for the claim of this consignment deposited with a security
company in Ghana containing $22,000,000.00 (twenty-two million dollars) and
100kilos of gold by my late husband when he was in active service before he
mate his untimely death mean while this transaction worth some secrecy until
these funds are claims out of the security company to avoid betrayal.

I just arrived Accra Ghana since last two months with my daughter and son to
verify our inheritance from the Security Company here in Ghana. And I have
confirm that my husband has two boxes deposited with the Security Company in
Ghana here for Safekeeping until He retired and he has in mind of investing
this money Into a lucrative business for our future and it was Deposited as
precious item/family treasure for the Fear of betrayal.

I have gone to the security company for the releasing of the boxes to me as
the next of the kin and they told me That it can only be release to my late
husband or his foreign Partner that has right to demand for the releasing of
This boxes to him as regards to the bound sign Between my late husband and
the company during the time of deposit.

That is why I am soliciting for your urgent assistance To help me and make
the claim of his boxes as my late Husband's foreign partner which I will
make you the Beneficiary of the boxes and I have all the documents Issued to
my late husband by the security company to Insure that those boxes are in
safest condition Until the time of collection, which I have confirm with the
security company.

I have agreed that I will part 20% of total amount of the money in the boxes
and you will help me to sale the gold and you have 10% of the sales and I
have mapped out 5% to Cover any expenses ensured during the claims and I
Will furnish you with further detail and I want to assured you that all the
vital documents covering the claiming of these boxes out of the security
company to avoid confiscating.

Expecting your immediate reply.

Thanks and god bless,
Mrs. Juliet Onodua
(For the family)

_________________________________________________________________
FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar - get it now!
http://toolbar.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200415ave/direct/01