These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, June 09, 2007

Dear Beloved in Christ

From: Juliane Niklas - jniklas123@yahoo.co.in

Dear Beloved in Christ, Heavenly Greetings, How are you hope you are keeping healthy, permitte me to ask you if you are in full time ministerial word?is your ministry into humaniterian activities? Let me quickly introduce myself as Mrs Juliane Niklas a wife to Mr.Heinrich Niklas a German based business man in Nigeria, who until his death was a timber export marchant here in the Federal Republic of Nigeria. It's a sorrowful thing to say that he died in a fatal motor accident alongside with our only son on the 19th of may 2003, while cominig back from a business meeting.(God knows best).When my husband was alive, He deposited his life's savings (u.s $10.3 million) with a Security Company here in Nigeria , with my name as the next of kin. As God may have it, recently I was diagonised of liver cancer, and the doctors said i have just six months to live. In view of my condition, and the fact that i have nobody to leave this money behind for, with the exception of my husband people who are not Christains, I decided to donate this money to either a living Church or a humaniterian organization that will use this money in propagating the good massage and also taking care of the orphans, widows, and the needy generally.( 2Cor:4:6-18-17 ).By so doing, I would have susceeded in immortalising the names of my late Husband and my only Son. Beloved, though I am sick and dying, I am not afraid of death because I know were Iam going. My soul has found a resting place in the handsome bossom of the lord. Who shall seperate us from the love of christ? shall tribulation,or persecution- -- -Rom 8:28-38 vs 35 As soon as I receive your reply, Iwill give you the contact of the Security Company and all the legal documents that would warrant the transfer of the Consignment that contens the fund to you. please understand that this massage requires urgency as my ill-health demands. Any delay in your response will give me room to contact other person,I also want an assurance that you will use this fund for the purpose I have stated herein.Hope to hearing from you.

Your Sister In Christ. Mrs Niklas.
_________________________________________________________________
Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today it's FREE!
http://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01