These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, June 09, 2007

PLEASE DO CONTACT ME

From: Mrs Maria Socorro - m_soccoro123@yahoo.it

MRS. MARIA SOCORRO
CREDIT ACCOUNTS OFFICER
HEAD OFFICE EQUITABLE PCI BANK TWR.
MKT AVENUE. COR.H.V DELA COSTA STR
PHILIPPINES.
Good Day,
I am writing you this letter based on the latest development at my bank
which I will like to bring to your personal edification. I am writing you
this letter with so much joy and excitement even though my heart goes
out to the very powerfuland distinguished gentleman who I was fortunate
to have worked for and extremely privileged to have known for numerous
years.I am a top official in charge of client accounts in EQUITABLE PCI BANK
inside the Philippines.In 2001, my client was going through a
horrendous divorce in the United States Of America and Was on the verge of
losing most of his estate to his vicious and diabolical wife. As a result of
this alarming predicament, my client came to me with a very brilliant
idea. He transferred some funds, ten million two hundred thousand
dollars($10.2m) to a fixed deposit account in my bank under an alias which
only the two of us knew about as the confidentiality of the matter was
necessary for his protection.Due to his untimely death in early 2002, the
funds have been sitting in the account ever since and will continue to do
so perpetually unless we do something about it. This is where you come
in. I located you through an agency that helps seek people by their email.
My client did not declare any next of kin in his official papers
including the paperwork of his bank deposit. Against this backdrop, my
suggestion to you is that I would like you as a foreigner to stand as the
next of kin to our client so that you will be able to receive his funds. I
want you to know that I have had everything planned out so that we can
come out successful.
You can contact me with this mail;(m_soccoro123@yahoo.it)
kind Regards,
Mrs. Maria Socorro