These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, June 09, 2007

please get back to me

From: charles terry - ch_ta006@yahoo.co.uk

Bank of Scotland Corporate
155 Bishops gate,
London EC2M 3YB.

Dear Sir
Due to the nature of my job as the (Director - Bills for collection), I have an urgent and confidential proposition and I hope it will be of great benefit to us.
I have to be brief about it. And if you are not willing just say "No thank you.

"On June 6, 1997, an Iraqi Foreign Oil consultant/contractor with the British Petroleum Co-operation Mr. al-nafs al-zakiyya made a numbered time (Fixed deposit) for 36 calendar months, valued GBP in my branch.

Upon maturity in 2000, I sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply. After a month, we sent a reminder and finally we discovered from his contract employers, the British petroleum corporation that Mr. al-nafs al-zakiyya died as a result of a car bomb in dealings with Sadam Hussein during one of his trips to his country (Iraq). On further investigation, I found out that he died without making a WILL, and all attempts to trace his next of kin was fruitless.

I therefore made further investigation and discovered that Mr.al-nafs al-zakiyya . Did not declare any next of kin or relation in all his official documents, including his Bank Deposit paper work in my Bank.

This sum of £9.5m has been floating as unclaimed since 2000 in the bank as all efforts to get his relatives have hit the rocks.

According to the British law at the expiration of 8 (eight) years, the money will revert to the ownership of the British Government if nobody applies to claim the fund and the eight years is the end of December 2008.

Consequently, I want to seek your consent to stand in as the owner to this value as the next of kin to the deceased to enable the bank transfer the funds to your designated account. All documents and proves to enable retrieve this fund will be carefully worked out.

I have secured from the probate an order of mandamus to locate any of the deceased beneficiaries, and more so I are assuring you that this is risk free involvement. Your share stays while the rest be for me and for investment purpose, as I will leave London by the end of the year.


The sharing of the funds will be based According to agreement between {both of us} that is, you and me. As soon as I receive an acknowledgement of receipt of this message in acceptance of our mutual proposal, I will furnish you with the necessary modalities and disbursement ratio to suit both parties without any conflict. If this proposal is acceptable by you, do not take undue advantage of the trust I have bestowed to contact you via email.

Do reply via my personal email address with your email and phone number so I will furnish you with the relevant details.HERE FOR SECURITY SAKE. CONTACT ME ON THIS EMAIL ADDRESS (charlesterry0006@yahoo.co.uk)


Thank you.

charles Terry


---------------------------------
Inbox cluttered with junk? Clean up with Yahoo! Mail