These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, June 09, 2007

HELP OUT PLEASE

From: OKANUMEE - okanumeechambers@i12.com

Barr.Mr.Okanumee Johnson(Esq)16 William Street, S/W,Ikoyi Lagos- NigeriaTel: 234- 805 427 5116Dear Sir/Madam,I am Barrister Okanumee Johnson an advocate and Solicitor.I am the Personal Attorney to Mr. Fredrick , a foreigner who used to work with European Development Company in Nigeria. On The 21st of April 2005, my client and his wife were abducted and killed by the niger delta freedom fighters along Sagbama Express Road. All occupants of the vehicle in convoy unfortunately lost their lives too.Since then I have made several enquiries to his embassy to see if I can locate any of my clients extended relatives, this has all the while proved unsuccessful. After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his relatives (i.e. Same surname) over the Internet, to locate any member of his family but of no avail, hence I contacted you. I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the money left behind by my client before it is confiscated by the Finance Firm where this
money was deposited.Particularly, the Finance firm where the deceased had the money deposited (7.3 million dollars) has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin to the deceased or have the money confiscated within the next ten official working days. Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 2 years now I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased since you are still a foreigner, so that the proceeds of claim of this deposit valued at $7.3 million USD would be release to you and then you and I can share the money, 70% to me and 25% to you, while 5% should be for expenses or tax as your government may require. I have all necessary legal information that can be used to back up any claim we may make.All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us seeing this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Please get in touch with me by
email or call my tel number stated above to enable us discuss further.ALSO SEND THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION AS LISTED BELOW AS SOON AS POSIBLE.1. FULL NAME2. PHONE AND FAX NUMBER3. YOUR BANK INFORMATION WHERE THE MONEY WILL BE TRANSFERED TO (P.O BOX NOT ACCEPTABLE) 4. YOUR AGE AND CURRENT OCCUPATION5. ATTACH COPY OF YOUR IDENTIFICATIONBest regardsBarr.Mr.Okanumee Johnson(Esq)

_______________________________________________
No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.
Make My Way your home on the Web - http://www.myway.com