These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Dear Friend

From: KARL NEWE - karlnewe_chambers@consultant.com

Dear Friend,
First of all I want you to know that this is not a
scam mail.Because
base on what is going on all over the Internet
world people find it very
difficult to believe things like this any more. If
you can guarantee me
from your side your trust and honestly, we would
be able to work
together.
I am Karl Newe an attorney at Law, the WILL of
my late client’ who
worked as an independent oil Business
magnate in my country and who died
in a car crash with his immediate family on the
5th of Nov 2004. Since
the death of my client in Nov 2004,I have
written several letters to
the embassy with intent to locate any of his
extended relatives whom
shall be claimants/beneficiaries of his
abandoned Funds and all such
efforts have been to no avail.
Please if you feel interested, I crave your
indulgence to please
contact me through this my email address
karlnewe_chambers@consultant.com
with the follow details:
1. Your Full Names
2. Your current Mobile No
3. Your age
4. Occupation
5. Your Current address
6. Language spoken
7. Name of company (if any)

As I have said earlier, I want you know that this
present situation now
and not take this as a scam mail, all I need is
your help and support
so that we can both carry out this project. I
decided to contact you so
that we can talk and see how we can both put
headstogether and achieve
this. .Reply to my private email as
follows(karlnewe_chambers@consultant.com)

Thank you.
Yours sincerely,
Karl Newe Esq