These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Mail From John

From: John Malik - jm_malik06@yahoo.com

Sir/Madam,
I got your contact address from Internet website. My name is JOHN MALIK, son of late marketing chairperson of Sierra Leone diamond marketing board, who was killed by the rebel, Mr. Sigistmund Malik but late now. I am 25 yrs. I am in Ghana as a refugee, seeking your assistance to help me, received my own inheritance, that my late father allotted to me, the sum of US$15.5m for investment in your country. THESE FUNDS ARE MY OWN INHERITANCE. Upon your interest, I will provide you with THE LEGAL DOCUMENTS COVERING THE FUNDS AND TOO, MY ID. I will offer you, 20% of the total value of the funds, for your kind assistances, which you will render to me. Thank you and God bless you, REPLY SOON. Best regard, JOHN
_________________________________________________________________
Make every IM count. Download Windows Live Messenger and join the i'm Initiative now. It's free. 
http://im.live.com/messenger/im/home/?source=TAGWL_June07