These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, June 12, 2007

URGENT REPLY NEEDED

From: Dag Jack - dagkjack@yahoo.com

FROM THE DESK OF: BAR.JACK.
CHAMBER: DAGOGO JACK & ASSOCIATES
3 ALLEN AVENUE IKEJA LAGOS
NIGERIA.

Dear Sir,

INTRODUCTION: I am Barrister Dagogo Jack a
Solicitor. I am the
Personal Attorney to MR. YOUNG GAY a national of your
country, who used to work with CADBURY NIGERIA
LIMITED. On the 21st of April 2004, my client, his
wife and their three children were involved in a car
accident along Sagamu Lagos Express
Road.Unfortunately, they All lost their lives in the
event of the accident, Since then I have made several
enquiries to your Embassy to locate any of my clients
extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful.
After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided
to trace his relatives over the Internet to locate any
member of his family but to no avail, hence I
contacted you. I contacted you to assist in retrieving
the money and property left behind by my client before
they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the
bank where this huge deposits were
lodged.Particularly, the Bank where the deceased had
an account valued at about US$21.5M (Twenty One
Million Five Hundred Thousand United Stated
Dollars).Conseqently, the bank issued me a notice to
provide the next of kin or have the account
confiscated. Since I have been unsuccesfull in
locating the the relatives for over 3 years now,I seek
your consent to present you as the next of kin of the
deceased since you are from the same country and
answer the same last name so that the proceeds of this
account valued at US$21.5MD can be paid to you and
then you and me can share the money.50% to me and 40%
to you,while 10% should be for expenses or tax as your
government may require. I have all necessary legal
documents that can be used to back up any claim we may
make.All I require is your honest cooperation to
enable us see this deal through.
I am confiding in you because of the way a friend
talked about you.My friend i have to confess if you
are reliable as he said,things have already worked out
for us.

I am promising that the third party will not hear this
and so will i like you to keep it very confidential.

I guarantee that this will be executed under a
legitimate arrangement
that will protect you from any breach of the law.

Yours Faithfully,
Barrister Dagogo Jack (Esq.)

N.B. Please indicate your contact address, telephone,
fax numbers for
easy communication in this mutual transaction.


____________________________________________________________________________________
Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles. Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.
http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center