These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, June 12, 2007

I Need Your Assistance Please

From: Robert Kindman - kindmanrobert@yahoo.co.uk

Good Day,

Though this letter may come to you as a surprise, with due respect, trust and humility, I use this medium to write this letter to you irrespective of the fact that you do not know me, but please do consider this letter as a request from a family in dare need of assistance.

I Robert Kindman and my young Sister Helen Kindman, we are the children of late Chief Bernard T. Kindman from Sierra Leone. I am writing you in absolute confidence primarily to seek your assistance to transfer our cash of Five Million Dollars (US$5,000.000.00) cash bond concealed and secured in a treasure trunk box which is now safely secured in the vault of a Security brokerage Firm here in Senegal.

The money is declared as family treasure by my late father as a matter of fact the company does not know the content trunk box as money, although my father made them to understand that the box belongs to his foreign partner. Please I will like you to assist us for the retrival of the deposit and transfer it to your position for investment. And you will be rewarded for your assistance.

I will give more information concerning this matter.

God bless,

Robert.


---------------------------------
Inbox cluttered with junk? Clean up with Yahoo! Mail