These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, June 01, 2007

From Miss Lilian Berky

From: lilian berky - lilian_b_com2@hotmail.fr

My Dear,

My Sincere Greetings to you.

I know we have not meet or seen each other before,You may be surprise,but it was out of my desire to share this mutual proposal with you,i got your name and address during my internet random search in chambers of commerce of foreign affair department.I apologize if this mail message does not suit your personal or business ethic. Of wish i know bad people in this world has made us not to trust or belive the good once anymore, but i still belive in truth and honesty in anything i am doing as a God fearing person.
My name is Lilian Berky, I am 22 years of age, the only daughter of late Mr and Mrs Mark Berky, from sierra leone.My father before his death was a prosperous Cocoa and Gold merchant in my country before his untimely death, after his business trip to Abidjan-Cote d'Ivoire, to negotiate on a Cocoa and Gold business he wanted to invest in Abidjan -Coted'Ivoire. My mother died when I was little ,and since then my father took me so special. Before his death on 13th Jan 2006 he told me that he has the sum of Nine million, United State Dollars.(USD$9.00.000.00) deposited in a security company in Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire, that he wanted to use this fund to invest his cocoa business in Ivory Coast. Before the death of my father he instructed me that i should look for a foreighn partner of my choice whom i could trust for assiting in retriving the consignment out from the security company and for forther investment of the fund.And this why i am contacting you and also i pray that God should guild us through this transaction.
For your information the security company is not aware of the real content of the consignment,because the consignment was deposited as family belongings in a truck box for safe keeing by my late father to the security company and i have all the informations of the box over here with me as the next of kin.I am just 22 years old and a university undergraduate and really don't know what to do.Now I want you to help me claim the box out of the security company as my late fathers family friend overseas for an investment in your country because I have suffered a lot of set backs as a result of political crisis here in Ivory coast.The death of my parents actually brought sorrow to my life and his family members are not the kind of people i can relay on,.I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards.Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded.Now permit me to ask these few questions:

1. Can you honestly help me.
2. Can I completely trust you?

For your infomation, i have already decided to offer to you 30% of the total sum for your assistance. Please,Consider this and get back to me as soon as posible.
Thank you so much and God bless you.

My sincere regards,

Miss Lilian Berky.
N-B You can get back to me on( lilian_com01@yahoo.fr) to enable me give to you More details.
_________________________________________________________________
Appelez vos amis de PC à PC -- C'EST GRATUIT
http://get.live.com/messenger/overview