These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, June 01, 2007

From: Mr. Thabo Nqakula Mandela

From: Thabo Mandela - info.thabo11@yahoo.de

From: Mr. Thabo Nqakula Mandela
Johannesburg , South Africa
31st MAY, 2007


My name is Mr. Thabo Nqakula Mandela, a native of South Africa and currently residing in Johannesburg . I am a civil servant working with the Account department of Minerals and Energy in South Africa Mining Corporation. I would respectfully request that you keep the contents of this mail confidential and respect the integrity of the information you come by as a result of this mail. I contacted you independently of our investigation and no one is informed of this communication.


Please, to explain my reason and the importance of my writing to you, sir, I am requesting your assistance in order to redeem an investment made with the South African Mining Corporation, in which I am a senior executive. The said investment now valued at FIFTEEN MILLION, U.S. DOLLARS (U.S.D$15. 000,000.00) was purchased by Mr. Terry Eugene contracted to the South African Mining Corporation in September 1977. This redeemable investment interest has now matured and has been cleared for disbursement since March of 1999. Since then there has been an extensive global wide attempt to locate and notify any living relatives of Mr. Terry that he died in December of 1992.


We have confirmed through three independent search agencies that there are no living relatives in whose favor the investment can be paid. Being that two senior colleagues and myself are working as staffs in the account department of the South African Mining Corporation, we have access to all Mr. Terry's information's. All we need to do is file this claim proclaiming you as the actual beneficiary and the funds will be remitted to you.


The investigation has come to an end. My proposal share similar details to the late fellow. I am prepared to place you in a position to instruct the firm to release the deposit to you as the closest surviving family. Upon receipt of the deposit, I am prepared to share the money with you. That is I will simply nominate you as the next of kin and have them release the deposit to you. We share the proceeds 40% for you and 60% for my self. I would have gone ahead to ask the funds be released to me, but that would have drawn a straight line to me and my involvement in claiming the deposit because, I am a citizen of the Country.


I assure you that I could have the deposit released to you within a few days. I will simply inform the firm of the final closing of the file relating to Mr. Terry I will then officially communicate with the firm and instruct them to release the deposit to you. With these two things all is done. The alternative would be for us to have the firm directly send the funds to another bank with you as account holder. This way there will be no need for you to think of receiving the money from them we can fine-tune this based on our interactions. I am aware of the consequences of this proposal.


If you give me positive signals, I will initiate this process towards a conclusion. I wish to inform you that you should contact me via e-mail channels all financial expenses shall be my sole responsibility relating to this proposal. I repeat, Contact me only through the numbers I will provide for you and also through the email address supplied. My official lines are not secure lines as they are periodically monitored to assess our level of customer care in line with our total Quality Management Policy. Please observe this instruction religiously.


Please again; note I am a family man, with responsibility. I send you this mail not without a measure of fear as to what the consequences, but I know within me that nothing ventured is nothing gained and that success and riches never come easy or on a platter of gold. This is the one truth I have learned from my private banking clients. Do not betray my confidence. If we can be of one accord, we should plan a meeting soon.


I await your response. Please for further question contact me via my private e-mail address: (info.thabo@gmail.com) and let me know if this proposal is acceptable to you.


Best regards,
Mr. Thabo Nqakula Mandela
_________________________________________________________________
Change is good. See what's different about Windows Live Hotmail.
http://www.windowslive-hotmail.com/learnmore/default.html?locale=en-us&ocid=RMT_TAGLM_HMWL_reten_changegood_0507