These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, June 01, 2007

Hello Stewart

From: STEVE LUTE - steva_lu01@yahoo.co.uk

Attn: Stewart,

I am BARR STEVE LUTE Personal attorney to Mr. David Stewart, an expartriate contractor formerly with my country's National Oil Company (NOC).In the month of April, 2004 my client, Mr. David Stewart, died in accident. Ever since, I have made several frantic and extensiveenquiries to locate any of my late client's relatives which, to this time has proveded unsuccessful.

After these unfruitful attempts,however, I decided to trace his relatives via the internet. This, of course, explains this correspondence to you.I contacted you to assist in repartriating the money left behind by my deceased client before it gets confiscated or declared unserviceable as repeatedly threatened by the bank where this fairly huge deposit was lodged.Recently, the bank issued me a notice to provide the next-of-kin or have the account confiscated.

Since I have been unsuccesfull in locating the relatives for over 3 years of endless effort, I seek your consent to present you as the next-of-kin of the deceased, so that the proceeds of this account ($8.5M) can be remitted to your nominated account for you and I.I will be ! providing all necessary legal documents that willbe used to back up your inheritance claims and secure approvals.

All I requireis your honest cooperation to see the deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate atmosphere that will protect you from any breach of the law.


Yours Faithfully,
BARR STEVE LUTE


---------------------------------
Yahoo! Mail is the world's favourite email. Don't settle for less, sign up for your freeaccount today