These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, June 01, 2007

KINDLY ASSIST

From: alhaji abubarka - haj_abubarka@yahoo.com

Greetings,
I am contacting you believing you are a honest and
trustworthy person.I believe you will not betray the
confidence I have in you to have contacted you even
though
we've not met before.Besides,I only got your address
through
the internet.
I amAlhaji Abubarka,Eastern Regional Head,Operations
and
Co-ordination,United Bank for Africa(UBA)Plc. There is
a
dormant account which has not been operational for
over a
decade now.The account has a net balance of US$26,948,
500.00(TWENTRY-SIX MILLION, NINE HUNDRED AND FORTY
EIGHT
THOUSAND, FIVE HUNDRED UNITED STATES DOLLARS)only! The
owner
of this account was Engr. Smith B. Andreas,a Briton
and
manager of Petro-Technical Support Services.On
investigation
I discovered that the account owner is deceased.He
died
since Ten years ago.I also discovered that neither his
company nor anybody was named a beneficiary of the
fund.If
the money is not claimed and the bank discovers this
lapse,the money would be forfeited.All I want you to
do is
to collaborate with me by standing in as the
beneficiary
because Management is ready to approve the remittance
of the
money to any foreigner who has correct information of
this
account.Besides , I would use my position to
facilitate
prompt remittance of the fund.You will be ex
pected to provide a bank account of any bank of your
choice
where you want the money to be transfered.
If for any reason you think you're incapable of this
transaction, you may recommend anybody whose integrity
is
not in doubt. I shall however provide you with
directives on
what to do as we proceed. Contact me on my private
telephone
number above or through my email address with
information
about your full contact addresses including personal
telephone & fax numbers and Bank information
immediately if
you are interested.
Also, I need little information about yourself and
what you
do for living as well as a strong assurance that you
can
guarantee the safety of the money when it gets into
your
account .
At the conclusion of this business, I shall travel to
your
country for sharing.I have mapped out 25% of the total
amount for you for assisting me,5% to take care of all
expenses from both party and the remaining for me.
I look forward for prompt reply from you.
Best Regards.
Alhaji Abubarka

---------------------------------
Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!
Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Yahoo! Games